Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #29 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Christina B.
orlando, FL
After being disappointed in other store brands, I was wary of trying the Babies R Us brand diapers, but I was pleasantly surprised! They lasted through the night, seemed comfortable for my baby, and (best of all) contained those dreaded explosions! Thanks for the free sample pack, Influenster! #BRUNewDiapers #GotEmFree
Tiffany A.
Long Is City, NY
Better than I expected. When you see a generic brand you always fear the worst; constant rashes, allergic reactions, leakage. I didn't experience any of this with the babies r us diapers. My daughter didn't seem to mind them either and she hates wearing diapers (😂). The quality was awesome. They were soft, they don't leak and she slept through the entire night. I recommend babies r us diapers to any family.
Amanda F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used cloth diapers up until about a month ago and had to stop because I just couldn't keep up on the laundry. I received a coupon for a free pack of diapers from Influenster. I love these diapers! They're much softer than other disposables out there. They fit well and contain messes. They also last all night long, so little ones won't wake up with their pj's soaked. Definitely will be buying these!
Chely G.
I usually don't buy these type of brands. I'm a Huggies type of mom, but I received these from influenster and was so curious to try. The design is super cute and super soft. They are durable cab last for a few hours without a diaper change and we have not experienced any leaks. They are super comfortable and I am surprised at how much I really liked them. I will probably continue to buy them!
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received these diapers free to test from Influenster. The diapers themselves are a bit on the small side and the closures don't come in very far. These were also a bit higher in price than the ones I usually buy by about $3. I haven't seen any issues other than size, but I don't think I would go completely out of my way to purchase regularly as my local Babies R Us is almost an hour away.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I received a pack of these diapers to try for free thanks to influenster.. I used to be a pampers girl and then switched over to Luvs because Pampers are too expensive. I have to say I prefer Luvs over these. They are cheaper and work better in my opinion. My daughter can make it through the night in Luvs but not the babies r us brand. One of the Velcro straps also ripped off while putting a diaper on her.
Ashlie O.
These diapers are great! My daughter is just using them during the day and we haven't had any problems with leaking or fit. My biggest complaint would be the location of our babies r us in town. It's not conveniently located making it hard to support this product. Overall the diapers are good quality!
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
I received a complimentary pack of these diapers from Babies R Us and Influenster for testing purposes. Since they are lower priced, I thought they'd be lower quality -- but I was pleasantly surprised! The diapers are soft and fit my chubby daughter really well. She seems very comfortable in them, and after a week of using them, we have not had a leak! I highly recommend these diapers!
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have never purchased BRU brand diapers and I am very thankful I had the opportunity to try these out. My son has sensitive skin so I was a bit worried about the texture of the diapers before opening the package. And boy was I impressed. My son is very comfortable in these and his skin is great. They are now a brand I will purchase for diapers. Affordable pricing and great quality.
Jenna S.
Madisonville, TN
Overall I felt these were good diapers. They held up during the night with no explosions. Which is great because my son pees A LOT during the night. I was nervous at first because they are pretty thin but that didn't make much difference. They are fairly soft too so it's not like putting a piece of cardboard on him. Which I have experienced before. I think I would buy these again in the future.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??