Mallory W.
Midlothian, VA
I received a package of Babies R Us diapers free to review. The diapers feature a cute design and have the wetness indicator stripe that is helpful. There is a stretchy waistband that fits snuggly around baby's belly.

Overall, these diapers did not work for us. The size 2 diapers are smaller than other size 2 diapers we use. My son is 5 months old and 15-16 lbs. We might have had better luck with size 3. My son blew out every single one of these diapers. I was doing poo laundry every day when wearing these. I ended up giving them to a friend to try because I didn't want to just throw them away.