Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I received a package of BabiesRUs new diapers free from Influenster to test for my daughter. All opinions are my own. When I first opened the package they seemed thin and flimsy, and I was curious as to how well they would hold up compared to other name brand diapers. But we did not have any issues with leaks, even overnight. Since the diaper wasn't so big and bulky, it allowed my daughter to move around more freely when she walked or crawled. The diapers had cute, fun designs on them, which is always a plus. Overall, I was really impressed and I will definitely continue to buy these diapers for my daughter.