Rebekah L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a fan. I got these diapers for free thanks to Influenster. They are definitely a cheap option however they are not the best quality. My son's diaper leaked, especially overnight. They also do not hold odor very well, even the wet diapers smelled which my choice diapers do not. Even before putting them on my son, the smell of the diaper itself smelled like plastic that sat in a smoker's house...Which is the best way I can describe it, even though that's an odd description. I'll be sticking to my more expensive diapers that are delivered to my door on a monthly basis.