Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I definitely recommend these for a baby up to about 6-9 months. They are great and are inexpensive. If you are trying to budget your money with a new baby. I definitely think these are a great investment. For my second baby I will be doing the same and using these when he's born. So don't feel bad that they aren't name brand. They are great!
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly these are the next best thing to the pampers swaddlers. They even have the blue line to indicate a wet diaper. The material is a little weird but they are great and I will definitely buy again ( they weren’t that expensive either!!)
Stacy A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received some Babisrus diapers complementary from influenster and babies r us. They worked great and held up well. They are a great price point and hold up much better than other cheaper brands. No soggy diapers here!
Jasemyne V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these diapers once for my son when he was first born, they were okay diapers they do what they’re supposed to which is keep babies bortom dry. They’re not that much and they work well my favorite are and forever will be Huggins though. If you’re on a budget and need something that’ll keep your little one dry, these are good.
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA
My first impressions of these diapers were that they are thin and lightweight. I was skeptical as to how well they would hold up overnight. They do seem comfy and because they are not super bulky, easy for my son to maneuver while wearing these diapers.

After several days of use, I am happy to report that I have had a positive overall experience with Babies 'R' Us diapers. Their softness can challenge other, more expensive, brands. While I have had a leakage from overnight use, I am pretty sure no diaper could have held all that in. (Just being real here.) Other than that one incident, I have had no issues with leaking. My son seems to enjoy wearing them. He has not received any rashes or irritation spots. The print is cute and simple. The one thing that I have noticed, is that these diapers seem to bunch up in the front pretty easily. Especially during awake time. Other than that I am quite pleased with my overall experience. I will most likely not be purchasing these on a regular basis however, because I do not routinely shop at Babies 'R' Us. The cost averages 25 cents per diaper (for size 4), and that is not the most affordable in my area. Therefore, it would not be beneficial to go out of my way to purchase them.

I received one free package (32 count) of Babies "R" Us diapers, size 4, through Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
Britani A.
I tried these with my first child, and they really broke him out terribly. I wanted so badly to like them because the price is amazing. Unfortunately we were not able to use them. I'm really not sure what is in these diapers but I wish there was a more sensitive version of them!
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It's always been a hassle to find comfortable, absorbent diapers for my son that also didn't cause any skin irritation. We've been expensive diapers to meet these needs and I'm so glad I found these store branded diapers for my now potty training toddler who still wears diapers for long trips and at night to sleep. These are not only inexpensive they compare as well as my previous brand name diapers. I like how the waistband is very stretchy and comfortable for sleeping and how the absorbent core absorbs everything making it leakproof so far! I've been using these diapers for the past week and have had no problems. I also like that the material has caused no rashes or irritation on my sons sensitive skin which was a big surprise because he has had outbreaks from other big brand name diapers. I highly recommend these based on there high quality and great price. I received a pack complimentary from Babies"R"Us and Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Aimee W.
My little guy had the wonderful pleasure of getting to try out Babies-R-Us Diapers and boy what an experience it was. Finding the perfect diaper can be a pain especially one that doesn’t leak. I was completely surprised at how comfortably they fit my son who is always on the move. They have a gel feel to them when child has wet themselves and my son, who tends to have sensitivity to some diapers we have tried in the past, didn’t experience not even one single break out. Even better, he wore one all through the night and didn’t experience any leaks, even throughout the day while he was going about his daily endeavors. They are a very high quality diaper for a really affordable price. I have to say, I am beyond impressed with this product. We loved them so much we have since switched brands and If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend giving these diapers a try. I received a complimentary sample from Babies R Us and Influenster for sampling purposes.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
I tried these diapers on my 2 month old son and I have mixed feelings about them. The outside material is a little scratchy for my taste compared to the diapers I have been using and the leg wings(not sure what they are really called) are kind of long and hang down a lot on my sons legs. Also the leg gap is very large for him and It doesn't seem like I can get a very tight fit around the leg. The waist tabs are nice though and stick well and I get a good fit around the waist. They hold a lot of liquid and have been a good diaper for holding wetness, however I have had at least two MAJOR leaks of poo out the legs and up the back, which I never got with my other diapers. I feel the fit just isn't snug enough for my little guy even though I'm using the right size for his weight. I think these might work better for kids who are a bit older and have different consistency of poo or perhaps have a bit more filled out legs as my newborn still has chicken legs. I'd say these are decent diapers for the price but I now have a few outfits that are very stained and probably will have to be thrown out because of leaks.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI
These diapers are amazing. I love that the waist band of the diapers are very flexible as well as the straps that are on the diapers. The fasteners are also strong and durable and I did not have any issues with them tearing off while trying to fasten the straps around the waist. I did notice that they do hold a good amount of pee and have not had any issues with them leaking while my kids sleep.
I do have a few things I wasn't a fan of with these diapers. I noticed that when my two year old daughter wakes up in the morning the first layer of the diaper starts to peel off. I haven't noticed any leaking but do not like that they start to fall apart after my child is sleeping. Another issue I have is I wish the design was more viberant and colorful. Otherwise I would definitely recommend these diapers to anyone look for a good diaper.
I did receive these diapers complimentary for free from babies r us and influenster to give my honest opinion.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??