Babies R Us Unscented Value Box of Wipes - 800 Count uploaded by Amber J.Babies R Us Unscented Value Box of Wipes - 800 Count uploaded by member-3414e783e

BY BABIES 'R' US

• How do they compare to Huggies wipes ? I'm not a fan of pampers ...2 Answers
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
I really enjoy this box of wipes. It has a certain scent that I don't mind. Very gentle on baby's bottom. However I don't like the packaging they come in. One of the packs didn't even have an opening so I had to cut the bag open. But that's the only con. I'd probably repurchase since the price is decent for 800 wipes
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like these wipes. Not too soft and not too harsh. They really do a good job when changing a diaper. No scent, which I like. Great price! I'll buy these over and over.
I totally love these BabiesRus Sensitive Wipes, I have tried so many brands including the most expensive and these are the ones that do not give my Baby rash, each baby is different but the are great, try them out. :-)
Cesly B.
I tried these in the sensitive ones & I was impressed! They are soft! & Didn't rash my baby's skin. These might be my new go to on a budget. I recommend!
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do they compare to Huggies wipes ? I'm not a fan of pampers wipes . I hate how thin they are .