BY BABIES 'R' US

Babies R Us Sensitive Baby Wipes - 864 Count. Keep that tiny tush fresh with the 864-Count Babies'R'Us Sensitive Baby Wipes. This 3 pack of flip-top softpacks contains wipes moistened with a mild, hypoallergenic cleanser that are ideal for newborns who need the most gentle care. Made from 100% plant-based Botanic fibers, the wipes are durable yet ultra-soft; they're even safe enough for your little one's hands and face. The Babies R Us Sensitive Baby Wipes - 864 Count features: Includes 12 softpacks containing 72 wipes each Sensitive wipes are perfect for new infants' hands, faces, and changing needs Packaged in a softpack with a flip-top lid for convenient dispensing and portability Made with naturally absorbent Botanic fibers that come from 100% plant-based materials Hypoallergenic formula is alcohol, paraben, phthalate, dye, and chlorine free If they could only talk, babies would tell you that diaper changes are best when the wipes are kept warm. Convenient diapers, wipes, wipes warmers and soothing creams can turn your changing table into a no-fuss zone. Babies'R'Us diaper options give you the top quality you want and the great value you expect. Be sure to visit our Babies'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store for superior baby essentials, toys, nursery decor and more. Baby > DIAPERS & WIPES > WIPES > BOX. Baby & Toddler > Diapering > Baby Wipes. see more...

Sarah O.
I really liked these baby wipes because they weren’t too big like some other brands. For me it was the perfect size and the packs weren’t bulky so I could throw them in my diaper bag without worrying about it taking up too much space. I docked a star because they rip easily.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I use toys r us brand diapers and wipes and they work well! Super affordable and comes in huge packages so you don’t have to keep running back and forth to the store. Highly recommend
Mary M.
I just bought these wipes and I will have to say I love them. They come in smaller packages were the top closes nicely with a class. They are thick but not too thick. They are sensitive but have no spell. I'm hooked because the box of 864 cost me $13.
Yesenia R.
Waterbury, CT
The only wipes I use on my L/O .. they always stay moist. I never have to worry about more than 1 coming out at a time. I've never had to deal with my L/O having a rash from it. If your looking for something great for your baby but your on a budget I definitely suggest these !
stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Love it and love the price can't beat the competitors at all. Love especially when they have it on special and also love their diapers as well.
minerva g.
Manhattan
I love these wipes. They are durable and are gentle to babies bum. I buy these wipes by the box. This product is very affordable
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Muy buenas estas tuallitas ya que no tienen olor asi que no causan ninguna alergia. Las recomiendo bastante