BY BABIES 'R' US #62 in Nail Clippers

The Safety 1st Fold Up Nail Clippers are perfectly sized for little nails. This nail clipper features curved clipping edges and a sure-grip extension. see more...

• I have these and haven't opened them yet- debating between these an...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
michelle f.
michelle f.
los angeles, ca
This was something we bought for my son when he was a new born we still use it on our kids its really great and its safe for the kids I find that it has been really easy to use especially for the kiddos, I have really enjoyed this product for a couple of years now
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Quality nail clippers for infants through young children. They aren't as durable as some other brands, however, they are just fine when needing to buy in a hurry or have extras around. I would recommend this as additional clippers to have around
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail clippers for babies/infants! These were a life save when I had my daughters! Their fingers were so little and these are perfect for clipping little baby finger nails! I highly recommend!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
These clippers work great on my LO. I used to be afraid of cutting her nail too close but this doesn't let you! I highly recommend.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Newberg, OR
These work okay for being safe clippers. I received them as a baby shower gift. The clippers are constantly slipping out of my hands though. I feel like the top handle should be longer for a better grip.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Seymour, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They work so great for my little one. I'm terrified to do her nails, but my step mom uses these and recommends these.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have three of these nails clippers and they have lasted four years. I use them for all of my kids and sometimes myself. Sturdy and reliable.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Jber, AK
I love these for my daughters nails. They have a handle that is easy to grip and hold while cutting your precious baby's finger nails and toenails
rachelle r.
rachelle r.
Kalama, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nail clippers are so great. We started using them immediately and use them every couple days. They are so smooth. Easy to clip tiny little baby nails.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Miami
I have these nail clippers that I use for my 2 1/2 month old boy and they are one of the best products for babies I have tried so far. They are easy to use and persise for cutting babies nails as short as possible.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I have these and haven't opened them yet- debating between these and scissors... What do you think?