Babies R Us Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Wendy E.

BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare EasyClean Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature helps you acclimate to the Sonicare experience, and the Smartimer and Quadpacer ensure you brush adequately and evenly. For further convenience, the EasyClean toothbrush remains charged for up to two weeks, a great feature for traveling. Gently Cleans Teeth with Sonic Technology ProResults Brush Head Removes Plaque Along the Gum Line Easy-Start, Smartimer, and Quadpacer Simplify Brushing Two Weeks of Power on a Single Charge What's in the Box: Toothbrush, Standard ProResults brush head, charger base, travel case, and travel cap. see more...

Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.
Plymouth, MI
Once I switched from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare toothbrush I have never been able to look back. My teeth feel like I have just been to the dentist for a cleaning every time I brush! If you suffer from cavities or are just looking to amp up your oral hygiene routine, I highly suggest you invest in a Sonicare toothbrush!
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA
This is my FAVORITE toothbrush. It leaves your teeth feeling super squeaky clean like you just came from the dentist. I love the 2 minute timer on it and use it every morning and evening. It also has a long battery life. I am completely satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to others!
jessica m.
jessica m.
I really like this toothbrush, my teeth have never felt cleaner! You don't have to brush vigorously with this brush you just have to glide it over your teeth because it is powerful but not too much to the point where it will make your gums bleed. My only issue that the replacement heads are sooo expensive!
Steph C.
Steph C.
I SWEAR by this toothbrush. My dentist recommended it to me after I got my braces off and I've been using it ever since. It's so much better than a manual toothbrush and it keeps my teeth healthier than everything else I've tried. I haven't had a single cavity since buying this almost 5 years ago.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothbrush has visibly impacted the whiteness of my teeth within the first few weeks of using it. I have been using it for about 6 months now and my teeth feel so clean and taken care of. It's the type of purchase that once you use it you can never go back to a manual toothbrush.
Abi E.
Abi E.
Columbus, OH
Great toothbush, I've had it for years and have never found any problems with it. Can never go back to a manual toothbrush now. I would give it five stars if the replacement heads weren't so expensive. But it's an awesome tooth brush and a great size head so I will keep repurchasing.
Polly K.
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I love this toothbrush. It does such a great job of keeping my teeth clean. It gets in the tough to reach areas that a traditional toothbrush doesn't get. The battery lasts a really long time, so you can even keep your counter clear of the charging station.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This toothbrush is perfect. It cuts down on the work I have to do while giving my teeth a dentist office clean. I don't feel like my mouth gets clean with a manual brush anymore. The battery never gives me trouble. I will never change toothbrushes.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
This brand has great electric toothbrushes. They have multiple settings for different intensities based on teeth sensitivity. They have a very long battery life and are quick to charge, only overnight. I would definitely buy it again for sure.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
West Richland, WA
Love, love, love my Sonicare Tooth Brush. My mouth feels really clean after every use. I have noticed a huge difference in my oral hygiene since I started using this. I will never go back to a manual tooth brush.