Babies R Us Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Wendy E.

BY SONICARE #56 in Electric Toothbrushes

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare EasyClean Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature helps you acclimate to the Sonicare experience, and the Smartimer and Quadpacer ensure you brush adequately and evenly. For further convenience, the EasyClean toothbrush remains charged for up to two weeks, a great feature for traveling. Gently Cleans Teeth with Sonic Technology ProResults Brush Head Removes Plaque Along the Gum Line Easy-Start, Smartimer, and Quadpacer Simplify Brushing Two Weeks of Power on a Single Charge What's in the Box: Toothbrush, Standard ProResults brush head, charger base, travel case, and travel cap. see more...

Charity M.
hamilton, MS
The best toothbrush for my 3 year old. He loves it and is able to brush by himself due to the electronic bristles. It came with stickers for him to decorate and I LOVE how they take ok the time to think about how hard it is to get little ones to brush. That's just awesome. Will be purchasing me one as soon as I can afford it!!!
Ryan F.
Pittsburgh
Greatest product in my house! I don’t think I could have ever lived without one if these! Zero cavities in my entire life and I have always depended on good oral hygiene to keep this white teeth looking good! Floss? No? Perhaps this is a happy medium because it does the trick!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Monica W.
Somerville, MA
I've been using this for 2 years now and my dentist has noticed a drastic difference in my teeth. Even though I've always had good teeth with zero cavities, there were areas that had plaque buildup because my manual toothbrush just wasn't able to repeat over certain sections. With this electric toothbrush, I can be super lazy and just gently glide it over all areas. Now my 6-monthly dental cleanings take 15 minutes maximum because my teeth are so much easier to deep clean.
Erica H.
Rockville, MD
I bought this for my son when he was 4 years old.  It has great battery life and is easy for him to use.  It makes me feel more confident that his teeth are getting a good brushing without me always having to do it for him.  And it lets him know when he is done brushing to make sure he brushes long enough.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
My mom owns this toothbrush and loves it. I bought one and I love it too and use it daily. It is nice and feels good on my teeth and is a soft brush that its not hurting my gums. Wish this wasn't so expensive and that it didnt cost of much to get new brushes. Ive loved it since I got my braces on and off a few years ago.
Kyah M.
I got this toothbrush as a Christmas present and I've used it everyday since. I love the variety of colors they provide. The bristles are soft, but not too soft. I am over all satisfied with this product. I would recommend it to anybody who needs a new toothbrush that is effective and will last long.
Mirna N.
virginia beach
Very good product for the price! Definitely gives you that extra help in the mornings when your lazy! I get a great clean with this brush. I bought from target! I'm very satisfied with this product & would definitely recommend
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I love this tooth brush. My first electric and I wont go back. It has never made my teeth feel more clean and really get in between my teeth because of the small brush head
Katie H.
Wisc Rapids, WI
My oral health had been so much better since starting to use a sonicate toothbrush. I love that it times your brushing and indicates when you should move to the next region of your teeth during brushing.