Add a Photo

By SONICARE
#184 in Electric Toothbrushes
Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare EasyClean Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature helps you acclimate to the Sonicare experience, and the Smartimer and Quadpacer ensure you brush adequately and evenly. For further convenience, the EasyClean toothbrush remains charged for up to two weeks, a great feature for traveling. Gently Cleans Teeth with Sonic Technology ProResults Brush Head Removes Plaque Along the Gum Line Easy-Start, Smartimer, and Quadpacer Simplify Brushing Two Weeks of Power on a Single Charge What's in the Box: Toothbrush, Standard ProResults brush head, charger base, travel case, and travel cap.
Photo (1)
Monica W.
Monica W.
Somerville, MA

I've been using this for 2 years now and my dentist has noticed a drastic difference in my teeth. Even though I've always had good teeth with zero cavities, there were areas that had plaque buildup because my manual toothbrush just wasn't able to repeat over certain sections. With this electric toothbrush, I can be super lazy and just gently glide it over all areas. Now my 6-monthly dental cleanings take 15 minutes maximum because my teeth are so much easier to deep clean.
Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.
Plymouth, MI

Once I switched from a regular toothbrush to a Sonicare toothbrush I have never been able to look back. My teeth feel like I have just been to the dentist for a cleaning every time I brush! If you suffer from cavities or are just looking to amp up your oral hygiene routine, I highly suggest you invest in a Sonicare toothbrush!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Rockville, MD

I bought this for my son when he was 4 years old.  It has great battery life and is easy for him to use.  It makes me feel more confident that his teeth are getting a good brushing without me always having to do it for him.  And it lets him know when he is done brushing to make sure he brushes long enough.
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT

My mom owns this toothbrush and loves it. I bought one and I love it too and use it daily. It is nice and feels good on my teeth and is a soft brush that its not hurting my gums. Wish this wasn't so expensive and that it didnt cost of much to get new brushes. Ive loved it since I got my braces on and off a few years ago.
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA

This is my FAVORITE toothbrush. It leaves your teeth feeling super squeaky clean like you just came from the dentist. I love the 2 minute timer on it and use it every morning and evening. It also has a long battery life. I am completely satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to others!
jessica m.
jessica m.

I really like this toothbrush, my teeth have never felt cleaner! You don't have to brush vigorously with this brush you just have to glide it over your teeth because it is powerful but not too much to the point where it will make your gums bleed. My only issue that the replacement heads are sooo expensive!
Steph C.
Steph C.

I SWEAR by this toothbrush. My dentist recommended it to me after I got my braces off and I've been using it ever since. It's so much better than a manual toothbrush and it keeps my teeth healthier than everything else I've tried. I haven't had a single cavity since buying this almost 5 years ago.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA

This toothbrush has visibly impacted the whiteness of my teeth within the first few weeks of using it. I have been using it for about 6 months now and my teeth feel so clean and taken care of. It's the type of purchase that once you use it you can never go back to a manual toothbrush.
Abi E.
Abi E.
Columbus, OH

Great toothbush, I've had it for years and have never found any problems with it. Can never go back to a manual toothbrush now. I would give it five stars if the replacement heads weren't so expensive. But it's an awesome tooth brush and a great size head so I will keep repurchasing.
Polly K.
Polly K.
Englewood, CO

I love this toothbrush. It does such a great job of keeping my teeth clean. It gets in the tough to reach areas that a traditional toothbrush doesn't get. The battery lasts a really long time, so you can even keep your counter clear of the charging station.