Babies R Us Philips Avent - Vanilla Scented Soothie Pacifier - Green, 0-3 Months uploaded by Angela S.Babies R Us Philips Avent - Vanilla Scented Soothie Pacifier - Green, 0-3 Months uploaded by Anisa W.

BY BABIES 'R' US

Avent Soothie Pacifier - 0-3 Mo - Vanilla/Green The Philips AVENT Soothie Pacifier helps calm and soothe newborns. Designed for babies from birth to three months, the Soothie Pacifier is made of hospital-grade, BPA-free and latex-free silicone for strength, comfort, and durability. Its one-piece construction is specially sized and shaped for a newborn's mouth and adheres to the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines. Supports Healthy Oral Development The AVENT Soothie Pacifier Is distributed in hospitals nationwide. This pacifier has a unique shape that comfortably fits newborn mouths to help calm and soothe your baby, without inhibiting normal development. Strong Silicone Construction for Comfort and Durability For durability and long-lasting comfort, the Soothie Pacifier is made of hospital-grade, silicone without any detectable taste or odor, making it more likely to be accepted by your baby. The nipple is strong and smooth and resists becoming sticky. Even after extended use, it won't become discolored or lose its shape. Safe and BPA Free This pacifier has a safe, one-piece design that adheres to the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines for newborns. It is BPA free. Easy Care and Cleanup Cleaning and caring for the Soothie Pacifier is simple. The pacifier can be sterilized in one of the AVENT sterilizers and is dishwasher safe. see more...

Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
These are some of my favorite pacifiers! You can trust that the Nipple won’t come off. My baby enjoyed these ones I would recommend them to any parent! I got mine at buy buy baby. I will be buying them again.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
Swear by these! The vanilla scent kept my cousins baby calm and quiet (because we all need they here and there). He seemed to prefer this binky over the others he’d been given and they keep that vanilla scent even after sterilization!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Love these as they are the same ones my hospital gave my son's which they loved abd they come in handy when the WubbaNub binky breaks and can sew this one in and i love the vanilla scent
Katie S.
This paci is our life saver!! Our sweet boy absolutely loves his! We are very happy with these! We will definitely be getting the next size up when he is ready for them!! Love these! Great product
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
I went to buy a net set of soothie pacifiers and saw these vanilla ones. I thought they were flavored but I got home and saw it was just vanilla scented. My bad. But even though they are just pacifiers I thought vanilla scented was pretty cool. They have gotten me through some fussy times.
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
My son was given these in NICU and he loved them. They were the only pacifiers he would take for a very long time. I'm not sure if the vanilla scent is calming but he loved them and we have bought a ton.
Kathleen C.
Everett, WA
These are a little softer than the original dark green soothies and my 2 month old actually spits these out, he prefers the dark green original soothie.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
My son likes these. I can't really tell whether he likes them better than the others, but I offer both when he's upset.
Holly M.
golden, MO
My kids were given these in the hospital. They loved them and were the only ones they would ever take!
Brooklyn A.
Baby's best product they love them.They are the best pacifier for babies to use better than plastic.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do they have a very strong scent? I would be worried about it being overpowering to babies.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How long have they made these flavored pacifiers? I just recently heard of them.