BY BABIES 'R' US

Philips Avent SCD291/00 Natural Glass Newborn Starter Set is the most natural way to start bottle feeding. The 5 BPA-free Natural bottles included in this kit feature wide breast-shaped nipples with unique comfort petals promoting natural latch on and making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding. The bottles also have an advanced anti-colic system with innovative colic-reducing twin-valve design for less air in baby's tummy and a more comfortable feeding experience. The set includes 2 Natural glass 9 ounce/260ml bottles with 2 Natural slow flow nipples, 3 Natural glass 4 ounce/125ml bottles with 3 Natural newborn nipples, 1 Gray Formula Dispenser, 1 Gray Bottle Brush, and 2 Transparent Newborn Silicone Pacifiers (0-3m). The Formula Dispenser holds 3 pre-measured portions of milk powder and is ideal for travel. The Bottle Brush's curved brush head and molded tip cleans hard to reach areas. The Newborn Silicone Pacifiers have soft, long-lasting silicone nipples and their orthodontic, flat, symmetrical shape respect the natural development of palate, teeth and gums. see more...

Babies R Us Philips AVENT Natural Glass Baby Bottle Gift Set

Start your review of Babies R Us Philips AVENT Natural Glass Baby Bottle Gift Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
I loved having the glass bottles from Avent! I felt that the sterilization process what correct with the glass bottles. They aren't the best for travel, so just keep these at home. I would buy these again for sure!
cheyenne O.
We love these bottles. We got ours at baby’s r us. They are a little heavy but work great! The glass helps keep the milk warm. It works good for formula or breast milk.
Lindsay A.
Duncan, BC
I love this set from Babies R Us. I really wanted to use glass bottles, and this is a great deal if you need them. I didn't need the Formula container, so we use that as a soother container instead! My baby loves these bottles, thank goodness, and I can't wait to use them again!