BY PAMPERS

Pampers Cruisers Diapers: Pampers best protection and fit 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs and bottom Up to 12 hours of overnight protection 3 layers of absorbency versus only 2 in ordinary diapers Fun Sesame Street designs Available sizes: Size 3 (92 count) for 16-28 lbs, Size 4 (74 count) for 22-37 lbs, Size 5 (66 count) for 27+ lbs, Size 6 (54 count) for 35+ lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really like the pampers brand and I use the cruisers since my baby is 7 months old now it has 10 always I use them for its antiderrames zone that does not allow the poop of my girl to overflow I recommend 100% its price depends where it Buy in my case I get them in Rite aid to 33.49, my baby loves it
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my was first born she had a sensitive bum and this was the only diaper that would work for her. No irritation after wearing it. Affordable brand and my go to diaper .
Lauren P.
Independence, LA
I already love pampers! But the cruisers are my favorite. My little one started getting a rash on her legs so I started buying these. They fit perfectly no more rash from diapers rubbing against her legs. They also hold everything in over night which is a big plus!
Krystal W.
A bit pricey but amazing quality. I have never had a leak with these, no slips either. If you have ever had trouble with diapers in the past give these a try you'll like them.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the brand my family loves and works for my son. It keeps all the pee and poop on this diaper
Shelby G.
Brighton, Ontario
I have used the pampers baby dry for 7 months now and now that my little guy is on the move I decided to give the cruisers a try and I love them! I find the legs a bit stretchier which gives him more room to crawl and move around! For the price they are worth it