Babies R Us NUK Airflow Orthodontic Pacifier 6-18 Months, 2 Pack - Aqua/Clear uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY BABIES 'R' US #95 in Pacifiers

NUK Airflow Orthodontic Pacifier 6-18 Months, 2 Pack - Aqua/Clear features: Helps soothe and calm baby Unique shield shape enables 3x more air flow Less skin irritation; fits perfectly under babys nose True orthodontic nipple promotes healthy oral development Asymmetrical shape naturally fits babys palate see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
We love the nuk pacifiers! I’m weird when it comes down to the pacifiers my baby has and we have used only nuk since he was born and they have always held up good and are the only ones with a good normal size nipple.
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
These were the only pacifiers that were recommended by our pediatric dentist. My kids loved these, and as a result, mommy and daddy do too :). It put our minds at ease knowing they were safe, and easy to clean and sanitize.
Naketah O.
I bought these for my daughter right before she was born and I must say these are her favorite pacifier to use she loves these and babies r us is were I found them