Babies R Us Maternity Body Pillow uploaded by crystal j.

BY BABIES 'R' US

Babies R Us Maternity Body Pillow. Soon-to-be mommies can sleep soundly with the Babies R Us Maternity Body Pillow, a Babies 'R' Us exclusive. This comfy pillow with stylish chevron print is shaped for total body comfort. It helps support tummy, back, hips and legs. This pillow can even be used after baby arrives as it provides gentle support for baby, especially during feeding time. The slipcover is removable and can be washed in cold with like colors. Babies R Us Maternity Body Pillow features: Provides total body comfort Stylish chevron print Supports tummy, back, hips and legs Provides gentle support for baby, especially during feeding Remove slipcover before washing, wash cold with like colors Cover is 100% cotton, filling is 100% polyester Perfect for parents that are seeking value while retaining brand name quality, Babies'R'Us offers a complete line of the baby care, baby bath and baby accessories that families are looking for. The Babies'R'Us exclusive house brand gives you the advantage of saving money while making sure that your newborn baby or infant receives the care and attention that they deserve. Be sure to visit our Babies'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store for superior baby essentials, toys, nursery decor and more. Baby > BABY ACCESSORIES > MOM ESSENTIALS > PILLOWS. Home & Garden > Linens & Bedding > Bedding > Pillows > Body Pillows. see more...

Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Comfort much needed comfort! I'm not sure what I would have done without this! Eased so much pain in the third trimester! So comforting! I also used it with my children! So useful because of its multi functionality!
Courtney I.
Irvine, KY
This has been a life saver during my third trimester. Sleep is so uncomfortable, but this pillow allows for more comfortable sleeping that is also safe for mom and baby.
Jennifer F.
Comfortable sleeping. It feels like a big hug every night. However, if you tend to get hot while you sleep, this will only make it worse!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Pillow makes it easy to relax. Well easier. It is perfect to hug you in all the right places
Lindsey w.
Walkertown , NC
A life saver for side sleepers while pregnant. Totally worth the price. Very comfortable!!
Mesia F.
When I was pregnant my bump was the biggest I’ve ever seen, I could never sleep so this was amazing I used it every night, it made me comfortable and put me right to sleep, they can be abit pricey but it’s worth it
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
My body pillow was a life saver, especially in the 3rd trimester. I'd use one end between my legs and under my bump for support and then the other side under my head to help lift it up to deal with the horrible heartburn. The pillow is nice and big and just so comfortable.
Lacy S.
Belleville, ON
My husband loved this pillow more than I did throughout my pregnancy. It is very big and unless your sleeping solo it does not do well in a queen size bed or on a small couch. I prefered smaller pillows between my knees and under my tummy, especially as I got bigger.
Diana Marcela A.
Hollywood, FL
Creo que esta es de las cosas que más loca me tiene no he podido conseguirla en mi pais y la verdad muero por poder tener uno.