BY BABIES 'R' US

Style and convenience combine to create the Babies'R'Us Lightweight Umbrella Stroller. This stroller is designed with fun vehicle graphics and comes with everything needed to keep baby safe and comfy, including a double-clip belt, a retractable canopy... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Margaret W.
I bought one of these at a consignment store. It's so light and easy to use. My daughter loves riding in it. Now that she's a bit older, she likes pushing her toys in it too.
Leslie P.
Reno, NV
For the price and the amount of time I have had and used this stroller I am empressed!!! This is a light weight must have! Who wants to haul a bus if a stroller in and out of the car! It's light ants easy to use!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I just recently bought this for a baby shower and the mom was so excited! She said this was exactly what she wanted. Shopping with Baby's R Us was a great experience and ordering online was so easy! I would definitely recommend to new parents
Kathalina C.
My kids love this stroller. Its mor comfty for them and a smooth ride when they are tired. I love it cause its light weight and easy to use.
Erica V.
san juan
We bought this stroller because our baby is now a toddler but he tends to fall asleep on the car. So, when we go shopping is easier to take him in a stroller than in the cart from the store. is not the best because the front wheels get stocked a lot and they are flimsy. but the stroller is ok for 20$, ours is red.
Rebecca C.
Sault Ste, ON
I bought this style in navy blue and it is pretty great. Light weight and easy to use. The wheels don’t get stuck and it fits in most trunks. The only two things it needs improvement on is the handles are cheap plastic, and start to slide off and the lock can hurt to use because its kind of sharp.