Babies R Us Levana Willow 5 HD Touchscreen PTZ Video Baby Monitor uploaded by Brittney C.

BY BABIES 'R' US

Willow (WILL-oh) Meaning: Graceful Introducing Willow with Pan/Tilt/Zoom, Levanas 5 high definition touch screen monitor. Willow will quickly become part of the family with 12 hour battery life, temperature sensors, feeding timers, lullabies and an easy to use icon based menu. When your baby is peacefully sleeping, we believe you should be able to do more while worrying less. see more...

Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
We purchased this at our local BRU on sale. We read reviews for weeks. We spent over an hour looking at monitors. We knew we wanted a video monitor with a large screen.
Pros: large screen, touchscreen, night vision, timers, music, temperature reading, holds a long battery charge without the plug
Cons: the night vision goes in and out without any light interference, the camera music is SOOOO loud even on the lowest volume and you can't even hear baby cry over the music
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Ok so yes I am that mom! You know the one who watches her kids sleep even though they are 5,6,3 years old! I bought this system when my 5 year old was born and it still works like the day I purchased it! So worth the investment
Brittney C.
Absolutely love my video monitor. Night vision works great, very clear image and the connection can reach across the street if I run to the neighbors! Very happy with this purchase.