BY BABIES 'R' US

The ComfortWise Dr. Snoogle is the ultimate total body pillow. Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should Dr. Snoogle: Fibromyalgia, Gastro Esophageal Reflux, Sleep Apnea, Back Pain, Hip Pain, Neck Pain, Surgery Recovery, and Chronic Pain Conditions. The Dr. Snoogle aligns neck, back, hips, and knees to ensure neutral joint positioning. The comfort curve, which is an extra wide tapered center, lines the inner curve of pillow for full body support and supreme comfort. The VELCRO(r) brand closure tab holds pillow in many positions that are great for Gastro Esophageal Reflux, Sleep Apnea, and COPD. 300 thread count, 100% cotton zippered cover is removable and washable. see more...

Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
My husband got this for me during my 2nd trimester of pregnancy, and it was a life saver!  It does take up a decent portion of the bed, but it is super versatile and helps with comfort when you feel like a beached whale.  I recently had my daughter, and the pillow is now being used as a nursing pillow!  I love that it can be maneuvered in such a way to support my back, but also provide some support for nursing.
Ada M.
My sleeping hero! This pillow has helped so much during my pregnancy that it is here to stay permanently. Helps support my belly or back, depending on the position. The pillow part between my knees alleviates the back pain as well. My husband will try to steal it sometimes because it is that amazing!
Lauren C.
Three Rivers, MI
Ahhhh so excited I just bought this today got it on sale too!! It's very fluffy and so so so comfy! Lots of different ways you can lay with it. I wish I would have bought one way sooner! Pregnant ladies this is a must have!!!!
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Seriously, BEST PILLOW EVER. Get one and you will love it and then tell everyone who listens how amazing it is.