BY BABIES 'R' US

The new and improved Joovy Groove stroller has been re-designed from the wheels up. First thing you notice when you open up the box is this techy-looking super strong rectangular aluminum frame, attached to the cleanest looking 600D fabric ever. Featuring a fully adjustable 5-point harness, removable oversized canopy with viewing window, 2 parent cup holders, a zippered storage pocket and a compact fold that is small enough to fit in any car - all in a 14 pound umbrella stroller! With front and rear wheel suspension, sealed wheel bearings, a handle height of 42.5 and a child seated comfortably in a seat with unlimited recline positions (to 149), choosing an umbrella stroller has never been easier. Pop the huge canopy open and step back - you are the proud owner of the best looking and most functional umbrella stroller available today. Just so happens that the Groove is a great value too! see more...

Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
Bought my stroller at Babies'r'Us because they were having that going out of business sale. The stroller is Very lightweight and seems like it's going to be durable. Havent had my little girl yet so I'm still waiting to try it out.
I need more practice on how to fold it up.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Super convenient, lightweight, and easy to fold and unfold. Also the seat adjusts nicely. My daughter loves it. It also comes with a cool little cup holder on one side. It doesn’t hold too many things on the bottom but still a really good sturdy stroller.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
I used this stroller when my daughter was just small because its easy to carry and very ideal especially if I travel on my own
Chloe J.
Pukatawagan
I absolutely love this stroller because you can pack it up and take it wherever you go! My baby loves going for walks and she loves the stroller just as much as me. It’s super fast as well! My baby loves this stroller.