BY BABIES 'R' US #2 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one....2 Answers
  • I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to g...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
Had this baby carrier for my baby boy, I got it when he was about 12lbs and I like it, but I didn't love it.

It seemed bigger and more uncomfortable him. I always was checking on him to make sure he was smothering in my chest. As he got older (5-6 months) and was forward facing, the product was great!
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
I got this at my baby shower and my boyfriend and I love it! My baby seems very confortable in it. It's amazing quality, you can use it in multiple ways and it's very affordable. It's honestly a great carrier
Amanda P.
This was a great carrier for my daughter when she was a newborn. Once she hit 15 lbs it became uncomfortable for me. It hurt my back and it didn't fit my daughter right. The small setting was too narrow but the wider setting was too wide. This was horrible for her hips at that stage.
Yesenia R.
Waterbury, CT
The best carrier I have for my son ! You can adjust it so your little one sits just right ! Purchased it at Walmart for the great price of 19.76 ! My son loves being in here especially front way !
Brittany C.
White Plains , MD
This carrier has been a life saver! My baby hates the swing,rock and play and any gadget you can think of. We decided to use this carrier because it was affordable. We absolutely love it! Baby boy feels secure and he can look around while I’m doing work for my home business.
Courtney S.
Mount Vernon
This was the best thing I have ever bought. I just it about daily and my son is 11 months. He loves when he sees me putting it on. Makes being a parents easier when you need to get things done
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Good carrier for small babies. Not the most comfortable for parent or baby. Very affordable though, and great for the price. I'm not sure that I would repurchase it, just because I prefer my tula, but I would recommend it to anyone looking for a less expensive option.
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
I bought the Babies R us Infantino Flip Advanced 4- in-1 for my son. It was affordable and I used it all the time. I bought this product at Walmart before my family went on a trip. This product meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to other parents.
Lexie M.
Myrtle Beach
My daughter hates being in a stroller so when we bought this carrier it was a life saver! She loved it because she was being close to me and I loved it because I didn’t have to physically carry her. Very useful for grocery shopping or even just walking period.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
My son loves being in this thing, because he can be front facing and see what's going on. He hated the super expensive tula carrier because it didn't have the front facing option. This is a very easy to use product and also very simple to adjust to your comfort.
Caroline G.
houston
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Shanna M.
Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is cheaply made ?