BY BABIES 'R' US #2 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one....2 Answers
  • I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to g...5 Answers
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
this infantino baby carrier is a must have! it's a good baby carrier for its price. I love that it was 4 different positions for baby as they grow and can be able to hold their head up themselves. it's easy to adjust the straps and easy to strap and put baby in the only downside is that it's not padded as those $100+ baby carriers but it gets the job done
Angie A.
I got this carrier for my son and it was pretty descent and affordable . It had a good cushion and also something to protect their chin and or face from any uncomfortable straps or button it is really good until about 30 pounds . The only thing it just has a lot of straps to connect for the adult so just takes a little use too bc is design to where forward or backwards .
Young T.
We love this carrier for travel and quick trips, especially in the Texas heat. I have a hipseat carrier I use mostly, but this is worth the affordable $20 to shove in your diaper bag on your way out the door, to the park, or on the plane. It's comfortable for both mommy and baby, and daddy can wear it too! We especially like the backpack mode.
Blanca H.
The price of this is very affordable but after using this a few times we will look to return and exchange for a better carrier. It is not the most comfortable or easiest to use. I will be looking for ease of putting my baby into the next carrier.
Rebecca S.
Spartanburg, SC
Not a horrible carrier for the price. The color is nice and neutral and the four ways to adjust it are great, but it’s super uncomfortable after a while....and my daughter keeps licking the straps that go above her arms! It’s driving me nuts - they are in a horrible spot. Overall, not a bad product for the price. But, I wouldn’t buy again.
Thania B.
Easy to use. Cute design. Sturdy. I am slowly trying to get my 2 month old to get used to this.. he doesn't seem to like it very much. He's usually a calm baby and doesn't fuss easily. I'm not sure what it is he just doesn't seem to like this much. Will probably try once he's 3-4 months maybe he'll feel more comfortable then.
Cheyenne H.
Titusville, FL
I love, love, love this! Such a life saver. I have a 2 month old and getting stuff done around the house while she's crying is kinda hectic. I can just plop her right in there and go. Also good for when you go shopping and don't want to push a big stroller around with you the whole time.
Bea M.
walla walla wa
We had a softer baby carrier and my husband was uncomfortable with, we came across this one and with the price decided to buy it. Our daughter enjoys being able to be facing almost any way and my husband loves to wear her on hikes. I would defiantly recommend, only issue was its a little bulky but worth it.
Molly B.
Christiansbrg, VA
I originally got this carrier for my son, but upon getting it home, and trying it out, I realized that it was a bit complicated to use. Too many buckles and straps for my liking. I also didn't like that there wasn't much support for my sons head. I felt like this product was very cheap. I'll stick with my Ergo.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I love this carrier! It’s sue e simple and makes carrying my baby very easy! It’s also very comfortable for both baby and me! The only issues we have with it, is it gets pretty warm after a bit and it doesn’t fit in my diaper bag very well! I still recommend it though!
Caroline G.
houston
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Shanna M.
Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is cheaply made ?