BY BABIES 'R' US #3 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one. it was ...2 Answers
  • Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is...2 Answers
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this carrier. I was given this as a gift at my baby shower, I had it in my registry. It's very affordable, and so durable.
My baby fits so snug and nicely in here. It's very easy to maneuver and get baby into it also. Looking at it, it looks confusing just with straps everywhere but it's really not.
I would recommend anyone with a baby get this, your baby can fit and grow with it. It's nice that you can also sit them forward or put them on your back. So many ways to wear.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
This was the first carrier I bought and I LOVED it so did my little one! It has to be one of the easiest ones to use and it's actually very comfortable. My only complaint is when using it forward facing, his legs were not properly supported (this can cause hip dysplasia) so we never used it forward facing. But for inward facing this carrier is definitely my go to!! It's also so much cheaper than the higher end and it's ALMOST just as good.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I got this as a gift for my second child and I think it is a great carrier. It is hard to put on with just one person and it is hard to figure out at first but it does not hurt my back and it works great if you need to get things done. I dont feel safe bending over in this because I feel like the baby will just fall out but otherwise a great carrier.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
This is my absolute favorite baby item. I put it on my baby registry list and I am so glad it did. It is so functional. My daughter has loved it since she was just big enough to fit in it. She would fall asleep all cozy up on my chest and now she loves facing out to see the world. I love being able to wear her in the grocery store, still have two arms free to grab groceries and she is entertained people watching. This carrier has been easy to clean and has been very durable. We highly recommend this and if I need to, I will buy one again! Can't say enough great things about this product!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
The Infantino convertible carrier makes life so much easier with a little one! It allows you to carry your baby hands free! I wore mine everywhere I went up until my little boy grew out of it! It is 100% safe and secure. It is easy to use and has a pretty fashionable look to it! Babies R Us Infantino Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
So I got this along with 3 different carriers lol first time mom couldn't decided what's best. From experience after using a few brand. This one work and safe. But It feel cheap and light. I prefer baby Bjorne or the one little over $100 better... more comfortable for mom shoulder and back. ( I couldn't remember the name now. Let's me see if I can find it tomorrow)
Desiree C.
My husband loves using this carrier and so do I. I feel very secure putting my daughter in, no concerns about her falling out. Only issue for me is because I have a larger chest it can be difficult to find a way for her and I to both be comfortable, but once you figure it out its great. Its the perfect carrier if you cant afford to shell out the big bucks.
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
I LOVE this carrier, it is easy to use, versatile, grows with your baby and is super comfy. Although my son hates when I baby wear and would prefer being held, this thing has helped at concerts,sporting events, traveling through airports from Alaska to Maryland and back again. Super reasonably priced as well. I got mine at target.
Caitlin M.
Saint George, UT
Absolutely love this carrier. For one, the price point is fantastic. I thought it may be cheaper because of that - but my son is 13 months old and we have used this carrier consistently since he was born. I love that you can wear it four ways and it included a drool bib. I had two other carriers/wraps and this is the one I would use around the house and out and about. My son always seemed comfortable and I felt confident that I could move around and he was safe and secure.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
This carrier is my absolute favorite! Please don't pass on this carrier because of the low price. It works just as good as any other high end carrier. We have used this since my daughter was about 3-4 months, she is now 10 months. We can walk around for hours in this carrier and she will stay as happy as can be. It is very comfortable and definitely lightweight.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Caroline G.
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Andelys R.
Siempre he tenido la duda de si la columna de los bebés es afectada negativamente con este producto. Alguien con experiencia que me diga por favor! ?