BY BABIES 'R' US #2 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one....2 Answers
  • I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to g...5 Answers
Victoria P.
I used this carrier when my son was newborn to about 4 months because I didn’t want to buy a more expensive one. For the price, it is a good carrier. My son never fussed in it or overheated. The only downside is if you plan to wear it more than 20 minutes, it killed my back.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I bought these for my preemie twins and I absolutely fell in love. They were so easy to use and I wasn’t worried about them being uncomfortable or falling out. This product definitely works the way it’s supposed to and I highly recommend this to other parents.
Ashlee W.
waycross
I use my baby carrier at least three times a week. I never leave my house without it. I love knowing my baby is safe and in my arms even when we are out shopping or going for a walk. It adjusts to fit whatever size waist you have. It has several options for different positions for your baby as well.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
While I love that this carrier keeps my baby secure and the straps and buckles are widely adjustable, I wish I had gone with a ring sling or wrap carrier. I have scoliosis and lumbar problems and this is SO hard on my back for long periods of time.
Ashley M.
Clifton
I bought this for my son an it came in handy a lot I loved it an so did he :) it was around $30 but so worth it great for when you need to clean around the house an need your hands free is when I used this a lot:) but also great for walks an events
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
I got this carrier about 2 weeks ago for my 4 month old. It’s really comfortable and easy to alone. My baby girl loves both facing out in it and facing me. I love it so much that I made my sister buy one for her 4 month old as well. I can’t wait to use it at universal studios in December. Babies R Us Infantino Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier
Jamile C.
I received this as a gift from my baby shower . It was such a lifesaver !! My baby boy was so spoiled he hated to be left laying down and always wanted to be carried. This was a great way to keep him with me and happy while I went around the house doing tasks and little chores. He loved it so much he would fall asleep in it !
The only con I have for this product is that it was a little difficult to reach and secure the clip in the back. Other than that loved it .
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I love this so much. I have a soon to be 2 month old daughter and she loves to explore but mommy tends to get very tired holding her. With this,I get to move around the house with her close to me while being able to explore.
Zsacari H.
This carrier is a good one. It's affordable and does the job. It's good for getting things done while carrying baby around with your hands free. My baby isn't cranky in it, he's quite comfy and tends to fall asleep in it. I only wish that it could be easier to put on and take off.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
We love our infantino and baby loves it too! When he was little he would snuggle in and fall asleep! Now that he is bigger he likes to sit up and out and see the world!
The color and fabric are great and very trendy and gender neutral.
Caroline G.
houston
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Shanna M.
Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is cheaply made ?