BY BABIES 'R' US #3 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one. it was ...2 Answers
  • Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is...2 Answers
Jamile C.
I received this as a gift from my baby shower . It was such a lifesaver !! My baby boy was so spoiled he hated to be left laying down and always wanted to be carried. This was a great way to keep him with me and happy while I went around the house doing tasks and little chores. He loved it so much he would fall asleep in it !
The only con I have for this product is that it was a little difficult to reach and secure the clip in the back. Other than that loved it .
Jb V.
Bronx, NY
I love this thing. I didn’t think it would fit around me because I’m a large dude but it fit so well and the baby is close and he can move around the house with me while I do silly things like wash dishes and pee and stuff
Katrina O.
Lake Isabella, CA
I personally don't like baby carriers like this because it just seems awkward for the baby. I used this one for months, and I loved it! I still don't really like how my baby was positioned, the flap would always be in her face and she would slobber on it and she'd get a small rash.. other than that, this was used DAILY! A life saver! The colors are nice, and when I purchased another one for a gift the Mamma loved it as well!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
As far as economical baby carriers go, this one is actually pretty great! I found a secondhand one and I love it! It can be rough on the back after a few hours, but baby is comfy and everything is secure! Would recommend!
Camille S.
Not a fan of this carrier. It does a good job of holding the baby of course but I feel like it is way to complicated to put on and he too many straps and clips everywhere to adjust and clip every time you put it on.
Jennifer R.
I love this carrier for my baby, I use it pretty much everyday and it’s met all my expectations so far! My baby boy loves being in it! I purchased mine at Walmart and would definitely recommend it to other parents!
Zsacari H.
This carrier is a good one. It's affordable and does the job. It's good for getting things done while carrying baby around with your hands free. My baby isn't cranky in it, he's quite comfy and tends to fall asleep in it. I only wish that it could be easier to put on and take off.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
Baby loves it! When I have to do work around the house and she is fussy I just slip this on and put her in it. I love that I get to be so close to her still get lots of things done. I highly recommend it.
Evon P.
Fresno, CA
I got this as a gift from my registry at Buybuy Baby. It’s a great carrier for 29.99 especially with all the functions! My baby loves it, the downside is that the material isn’t comforting and I don’t feel like it sits well to evenly distribute weight. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great carrier for the price and we haven’t had a really big issue with it!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
We love this carrier. It is so easy to use and adjust the straps. We got ours from Babies R Us! I love how there are so many different positions that baby can be put in. The price was great
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Caroline G.
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Andelys R.
Siempre he tenido la duda de si la columna de los bebés es afectada negativamente con este producto. Alguien con experiencia que me diga por favor! ?