BY BABIES 'R' US #3 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one. it was ...2 Answers
  • Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is...2 Answers
Dixie G.
I really like this carrier and you can beat the price of it! The removable "bib" that comes with it is very convenient and this carrier is super easy to use and I don't find it very uncomfortable unless I'm carrying him for more than a few hours.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I felt most secure carrying my newborn in this carrier. Baby is very close and on the narrow setting there's no fear of them slipping out. My son seems most satisfied in this, even over more expensive models with bells and whistles.
Lisa G.
I do not like this baby carrier. I got it because it was the cheapest and I definitely got what a paid for. It's uncomfortable and cuts off the circulation to my babes legs. Would not recommend.
Erika W.
Trion, GA
we recieved this at our baby shower for our son, and it is an awesome and affordable thing to have! we love fishing and with this carrier, it made it so much easier than the hassle of a stroller or whatever else. i highly recommend this for any active parents!
Kathryn H.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this for my 6 month old! She especially loves facing out because she likes looking around. This carrier always calms her down and often puts her to sleep.
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
I wasn't to sure about baby carriers until I had to buy one as an emergency and I'm glad I did this was the only one in stock at Walmart so I purchased it. I love the style and how it's confortable for me and the baby
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I have this carrier for my 6 week old, I like that it goes above her head for some support. It's easy to use without help too which is nice when going grocery shopping. I would recommend this to other moms!
Destinee H.
Rutland , OH
I got this as a baby shower gift. It was the best present I got! I use it every day. Doesn't cut into her legs, doesn't hurt my back, and comfortable for her! The price is only $30 and for a baby carrier that's not bad.
Alyssa D.
My LO is 4 mo old and we use this daily. He loves being snuggled and usually falls right asleep. He doesn't get bounced and I can get stuff done. Worth the $30!
Lynn O.
Loved using this when my daughter was small. It was super comfortable for her as well for me and didnt makw my back hurt like some of the different brands did.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Caroline G.
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Andelys R.
Siempre he tenido la duda de si la columna de los bebés es afectada negativamente con este producto. Alguien con experiencia que me diga por favor! ?