BY BABIES 'R' US #2 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one....2 Answers
  • I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to g...5 Answers
Catherine K.
MAHOPAC, NY
This carrier was great for the price. Multiple carry options including front facing which my baby loved, narrow based and wide based. My husband is also comfortable using this and it's easy to adjust.
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
For being under $30, this carrier is worth its weight in gold. I purchased it when my son was roughly 6 weeks and was such a life saver. It is easy to use, comfortable and I could put him in on my own.
Brittney N.
Love this carrier so much I have 2!  I have used the wraps, but they are all too complicated for me to use. This one is simple and I can take baby with me everywhere I go. I am highly satisfied with the carrier and love it's affordable price range.
I'm my opinion this is a very good for when the baby si going in the front, but for me it was very uncomfortable wearing it in the back as a backpack, but for the price it's just right.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
My cousin in law gave me this because she had a back up.. She didn't have any instructions so I tried to figure it out on my own. My daughter is 4 months and has really good head control but her head flops when I put her in this which I don't like at all. Her legs aren't supposed to go out the sides yet because it's bad for babies hips. If I just put her in with her legs in as well it doesn't feel like she's in there very secure.. I probably won't be using this specific carrier again .. Or unless someone teaches me how to properly use it.
Alixandra B.
Elgin, IL
This is the first baby carrier that I've ever bought. I like it a lot. My son loves it for walks. I love having him close to me when we go for a walk. Its our go to for everything.
Brittani L.
Hoisington
I used this with my daughter from day one and she LOVES it almost as much as I do! It's the only way we get housework done anymore! Definitely a MUST HAVE for a new baby!
Samantha C.
I love this carrier. It's so easy to use and my baby loves being in it. I've used it since he was a newborn and still use it at times even though he's 10 months old now.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
My son doesn't like the stroller so I was very happy to discover he loved this carrier. He likes being close to me and often falls asleep when in it. It doesn't seem to jostle him around like I was afraid it would. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a carrier. It will grow with him so no need to purchase a new on in a few months when he is front facing.
Carmen P.
I actually got this carrier from a friend, in great condition, and I know it is quite pricey. It is very helpful when you are trying to do things around the house.
Caroline G.
houston
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Shanna M.
Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is cheaply made ?