Caroline G.
houston

I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Key West, FL
2 months, 1 week ago
Used it on my baby for the first time around 3 weeks and she loves it since. Super helpful on her fussy days too. Definitely try a wrap first to see how your little one will like before going for this.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
6 months, 1 week ago
For a newborn I’d recommend a wrap. We used the boba. Once your baby is older I’d recommend a more ergonomic carrier such as a Tula or Ergo. I also wouldn’t ever forward face your baby as that is bad for their hips, regardless of what the carrier allows you to do. I use a Tula and it is safe for my baby and great on my back.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
We used a boba first and at times still do! Affordable plus feels great having baby close! Boba Wrap Baby Carrier - Sangria
Laurynn E.
Laurynn E.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I prefer a wrap carrier when they're so little, we used and loved the solly baby wrap, then switched to the ergo around 6 months.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spartanburg, SC
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I think this one is uncomfortable. For newborns, I really liked my solly baby wrap. My daughter is four months now and still likes it!!
Cassidy P.