Amanda E.
Tampa, FL

Do you think this carrier is worth the money?

Kimberlynn L.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I felt it was uncomfortable and more hassle to use then its worth
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
yes, we bought ours at target for $30 and I love it!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
6 months, 2 weeks ago
No, I liked it for a little bit and then I didn’t. I honestly prefer the Ergo 360; it offers incredible support, doesn’t strain your muscles and there’s still a variety of carrying positions.
Claudia Q.
Claudia Q.
7 months, 1 week ago
I never used mine. Personally wasn't a big fan since my baby was big my back would hurt a lot.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
7 months, 1 week ago
Yes! Its one of the cheaper carriers that work pretty well!