BY BABIES 'R' US #2 in Baby Carriers

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years. see more...

• Is it easy in use? ??4 Answers
  • How comfy is this really? i just returned my evenflo one....2 Answers
  • I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to g...5 Answers
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
As a crunchy mom, I new that I would have to have an infant carrier.  Since this was my first child, I wanted to make sure that I could get the hang of a carrier and make sure that it was for me.  I thought about buying a Tula or a Sakura bloom and ended up trying a Moby first.  My Moby seemed to be a mile long and my daughter kept slipping no matter how tightly I wrapped her in it.

It took me about a month to realize that the Moby wasn't for me and then I decided to buy an Infantino Flip on a whim.  I absolutely loved it!  As a plus-size momma it can be difficult to get a good fit but the Infantino was wonderful.  It fit perfectly and I could easily adjust it to my husband's size as well.  I used it for the past 11.5 months in both the front and back positions.  My daughter is now a little too heavy for me to carry but I loved our time with our carrier and it will be sorely missed!
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
This has definitely made my life easier. As a mom of four, I need my hands free. With my youngest being an infant that makes it difficult. I bought this as an alternative to a wrap and for $30, I am very happy. My biggest gripe with wraps has been the tying process and never being fully comfortable with freeing my hands. I am able to put this carrier on in under a minute and slide my baby in facing me in under 20 seconds. It feels sturdy and made well. There is a flap that can help hold baby's head, which is helpful for napping, and all straps are adjustable to help keep baby snug and secure to you. I am also able to breastfeed baby while using this carrier and have no problems with that either. After a few hours of constant use, you might need to take a break as it may wear your back out, but I can't say that is something that only happens with this specific carrier. Overall a great buy for a great price.
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
I have tried other carriers and wraps and this is by far mine and my baby's favorite. He is super comfortable and gets so excited when he sees me putting it on. I am able to wear him for long periods of time without my back hurting and I love that it can be adjusted to be large enough to have my husband carry him.
The thick material provides extra warmth and it is very easy to use. I definitely would recommend this carrier to every parent.
Randi K.
Springfield, MO
This was one of the best priced baby carriers we found, so we put it on our registry and received it at a baby shower. It's good quality, but all of the buckles and buttons can be confusing at first, especially if you're trying to put it on when you're by yourself. It does allow you to carry the baby in multiple positions, which is nice because when they gain enough head control, they might prefer outward facing instead of parent facing. You can also back carry, which I've never done because it requires 2 people to put it on and get baby in. In a pinch though, it can be a lifesaver.
Mariah M.
I have used this with all three of my children and still use it for my youngest who is 11 weeks. This makes life so much easier!! It’s easy to wear. I have a bad back and it isn’t even that bad on my back. This is great for shopping or a day at the zoo or even doing things around the house.
Meagan M.
I bought this and the Ergo Galaxy Carrier at the same time. I preferred this carrier over the Ergo because it was more lightweight and I could face my daughter outward. After having this on for a while it does get uncomfortable. For the price this is great to wear for short amounts of time.
Maria P.
Moreno valley, CA
I love this carrier! You can wear it 4 different ways and its super useful. It makes traveling with your baby much easier! Its a great way to keep your baby close to you. And its comfortable. My back usually hurts, but not with this. I love how baby can be comfortable and facing many ways.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I bought these for my preemie twins and I absolutely fell in love. They were so easy to use and I wasn’t worried about them being uncomfortable or falling out. This product definitely works the way it’s supposed to and I highly recommend this to other parents.
Ashlee W.
waycross
I use my baby carrier at least three times a week. I never leave my house without it. I love knowing my baby is safe and in my arms even when we are out shopping or going for a walk. It adjusts to fit whatever size waist you have. It has several options for different positions for your baby as well.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I love this carrier! It’s sue e simple and makes carrying my baby very easy! It’s also very comfortable for both baby and me! The only issues we have with it, is it gets pretty warm after a bit and it doesn’t fit in my diaper bag very well! I still recommend it though!
Caroline G.
houston
I really want a baby carrier but I’m so effy on what to get cause I want it to be safe! How did you like this if you have had it? I just had a babygirl she’s 3 weeks
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Do you think this carrier is worth the money?
rosy R.
Is they affordable or worth? ? ?
rosy R.
Is it easy in use? ??
Shanna M.
Compared to most carriers, this one is cheap. Would you say it is cheaply made ?