BY BABIES 'R' US

Gerber Graduates Tri Suction Plates, 2 Pack - Blue/Orange features: Plates with 3 suction cups to stick better Strong suction prevents messes and spills 3 compartments to keep food separate Curved edges to help guide food onto utensil Divided deep dish for easy scooping see more...

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
O FALLON, MO
I purchased two of these plates and they are fantastic. The suction is strong enough that my 19 month old can't pull the plate off her high chair tray, although make sure the tray (or other surface) is completely clean because it doesn't seem to stick as well if there is residue.
The size of the plate is perfect as she doesn't seem to need anything larger and the shape of the plate reminds me of the pacman ghosts :)
Abby S.
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
We use these every day! They don't budge and are dishwasher safe. Our son has tried to pull them off his highchair but has not succeeded! We love these and need to get more! The only issue I have is I have only found them at target and they are not always in sock but online shopping is always an option!!