BY BABIES 'R' US

With the Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair, you get the easy-to-clean, customizable seating you love from a full-size high chair but in a super convenient, compact design that fits easily on most dining and restaurant chairs! Two height adjustments. Three recline positions. Removable, dishwasher-safe, easy to clean (and BPA free!) feeding tray. Machine-washable seat pad and five-point restraint - its got it all! And you can transform it into a toddler booster when your little one is ready. Plus, the Fastfinder link makes it easy to hang bibs, toys and other items you may need! When you're short on space, we've got you covered. Where development comes into play Self-Expression: High chairs help babies build confidence as they learn to feed themselves and participate in meal time. Security & Happiness: High chairs allow babies to be at eye level with their caregivers, helping them to feel secure & happy. Plus, the cushioned seat and tray keep little ones comfy during meal time. Easily customizes for baby with 2-position height adjustments & reclining seat Fastfinder link attaches bibs, toys, & more for easy take along Secure, 5-point restraint Transforms to toddler booster Machine-washable seat pad & dishwasher-safe (and BPA-free!) tray see more...

Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Target
My mom bought this high chair for my daughter for when we come to visit. My daughter loves it! I love how easy it is to set up and that it’s small enough that we can take it in the car or carry it down the street when we have dinner with my grandparents!
Jena B.
I love this mini high chair. It is good for a small spaces because it doesn't take up too much room like the normal high chairs. The design is super cute and it is easy to clean.
Rachael L.
Gonzales , LA
Very sturdy well put together high chair!
Fits from 4months all the way to age 3. Bought at babies r us. Good price.