BY BABIES 'R' US

The Original Ergobaby Carrier, the design that started it all, has evolved to be more comfortable than ever. Composed of soft, and durable cotton canvas, with high-density padding and adjustable straps, the Original Ergobaby Carrier provides a perfect fit for parent and baby. As with all Ergobaby carriers, this keeps baby safe, close and comforted while giving you freedom of movement. see more...

Jamie L.
Mason, MI
I love this carrier- its so cute and versatile. I started using it when my daughter was about 4 months- she is now 20 months. Now that she is bigger I prefer to carry her on my back- it is much more comfortable. The only reason I give it 4 stars is that I wish I had purchased the 360 instead. They aren't as cute and are more expensive, but I think my daughter really would have enjoyed being able to face out, and I could have used it more.
Cheri P.
My favorite all time carrier and print! My daughter and I look stylin in this as we go on long walks and travel around. I wanted to buy a feminine carrier since I have a black one that I used for my son. I bought this and I'm very happy I did. The infant insert looks really cute in it too. The zip pocket and head cover that snaps in it's very nice to have. My older Ergo carrier had a clip for the head covering and it was near impossible to do by yourself. And it didn't have a zip pocket. This is the best carrier!