BY BABIES 'R' US

The Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Baby Bottles offer a wonderful feeding experience with innovative vent technology. Dr Brown's bottles use a patented 2-piece internal vent system for your baby's comfort. This system creates positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding that is similar to breastfeeding. The breast milk or formula flows freely without nipple collapse. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breast milk or formula so oxidation is prevented, thereby maintaining essential vitamins such as C, A and E. The vent system eliminates air bubbles in the formula or milk, which helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Dr. Brown's bottles are completely BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free for your baby's safety. Each bottle comes with 1 Level-One silicone nipple, 1 two-piece patented internal vent system, 1 cleaning brush and instructions. see more...

Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
We love our Dr. Brown's bottles. I used them with both my girls. It helped so much with preventing gas and tummy trouble. I thought the extra pieces would be a hassle but they do really weren't cause we just took them apart cleaned them and put them right back together. We used them for breast milk and formula which worked great. They are a good low to middle price point also and available lots of places. I highly recommend these bottles.
Chanelle W.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
These are our go to bottles for the babies. It does not cause excess gas and theyh are super easy to use. I love that it doesn't cause hiccups or gas bubbles for the little ones