BY BABIES 'R' US

Our Dr. Browns 8oz 3pk Blue Bottles feature a patented two-piece internal vent system that works unlike any other bottle design. The vent system fully vents our bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which we call positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system, bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps maintain essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping, and gas. The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without nipple collapse. see more...

Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
These are really good baby bottles, but they do have a lot of parts. I didn't mind that too much because I noticed a difference in how gassy the baby was (or wasn't). The bottles are great quality, and the price reflects that for sure. I would recommend these to parents whose babies have gassy tendencies!
Kim L.
These are the best!! They really help with gas prevention. He doesn't seem to get many tummy aches. Pricing is really good too. The nipples even come in different stages. They will last longer than other bottles.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
These bottles are great for gassy, fussy bottle fed babies. I have several friends who only use this brand of bottle for their baby. Seems to help reduce air bubbles which is a huge plus for little babies tummys!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Dr. Brown's bottles are a perfect item to ask for on your registry! It's an item to have either for formula or breast milk. These bottles don't cause nipple confuse for the baby either if you are breastfeeding.
Brooke K.
These were the only bottles my son ever really liked! I tried so many different brands but he always loved these. The vents help minimize the flow so it doesn't give baby gas or colic. Absolutely love these!
ahine l.
Parma, ID
I've always read great things about these bottles but my son did not take to them and I almost see why since they do leak very easily and the nipple leaks very fast
Theresa U.
These require SO MUCH MAINTENANCE! But I really liked them! There are so many parts to clean, but not a lot of air gets in the bottles, which I like.