BY BABIES 'R' US #8 in Stroller Accessories

Keep your child cool and comfortable with this exclusive Babies 'R' Us Cool Breeze Stroller Fan. This portable fan attaches to most strollers using the included clamp. One-button use creates an instant cool breeze anywhere - perfect for sunny, summertime strolling! Features an adjustable neck and protective blade cover. Requires 2 AA batteries, sold separately. Perfect for parents that are seeking value while retaining brand name quality, Babies'R'Us offers a complete line of the baby care, baby bath and baby accessories that families are looking for. The Babies'R'Us exclusive house brand gives you the advantage of saving money while making sure that your newborn baby or infant receives the care and attention that they deserve. Be sure to visit our Babies'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store for superior baby essentials, toys, nursery decor and more. see more...

Ashley K.
Derby, KS
I got a feeling like this and it was the most inconvenient thing ever. Yeah it was super affordable because it’s super sucked. The fan was so slow it didn’t even do anything if anything it probably made me feel hotter. Definitely a waste of time and a waste of money considering it didn’t help my daughter at all during the summer and I returned it.
Mia P.
This is the one of the BEST things you can buy for baby!! My granddaughter LOVES her fan. The price is very affordable for all the use you will get out of the fan. I bought the fan at Babies R Us. I used the fan in her little Cabana Tent at the beach and she was just as cool as she could be. I also put the fan on her stroller when we were at the beach and any other time I take her out in the stroller. The fan makes baby so much more comfortable!! GREAT PRODUCT!!!
Allie D.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Whenever I travel to see family in Florida I always make sure that I have this fan with me. My son is not use to the humidity so this is something essential that always travels with us! Great price and has been a great product!
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
This stroller fan has been perfect for cooling off our little ones in the Texas heat. Such a great price for how well it works. Our baby loved it and it didn't even hurt his fingers if he got his hands on it.
Lauren B.
Moore, OK
It does the job. Battery life doesn't last long. It clips perfectly to your stroller or car seat. I put this on the car seat while my son is rear facing to keep him cool.
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
This fan is a life saver!!! We looked everywhere for something similar before we found this one! We bought it mainly for trips to the zoo on hot days but we use it all the time!! We took it to Disney in April and it definitely helped to keep our little one cool! We are taking it back to Disney next week! I think this is a must have for anyone with little ones who does anything outdoors in warm weather!
JoAnna L.
Adel, GA
YES YES YES!!!! This fan works wonders for my sweet girl. We clip it to the stroller when we are outside. We also clip it to the seat when we are riding in the car. Since she is still rear facing, I worry about her not getting much air from the vents in my car. However, having this on her while riding takes that worry away. She also loves and it will coo and laugh!
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Love this fan. We used it for my son in Florida in august. Gave him a nice breeze in his stroller while we walked around. Good price. And the battery's lasted awhile and it was on a majority of the day
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I have one of these to put on my babies stroller bc I live in Texas and the weather is usually hot. She loves it, it gives her a nice steady breeze.
Karla C.
Ontario, CA
I went on Vacation to Cancun and took my 6 month old and wow tgis fan was a total life saver! My baby was aleays fresh while siyting in his stroller!