BY BABIES 'R' US

• Does the Babies R Us brand work as good as the Johnson & John...6 Answers
Felicia D.
Shelbyville, TN
Best night time lotion every!! It really keeps my sons skin soft and help him go right to sleep! I got it at toys r us kinda pricey but not to bad I'm a repeat user and yes I would totally recommend it to other parents best product ever!!
Jaime L.
I worked at babies r us for a few years, I got to smell the washes and lotions as they came out. My favorite will always be the nighttime washes. It smells so good and it is so soothing for my little ones. I even use it once in a while!
Lourdes R.
It smells great and it soothes my daughter to sleep. This is perfect since there's different options I recommend this one because after the shampoo you can put the lotion on your baby which leaves your babies skin soft.
Krystin T.
ROCKFORD, IL
I use this for my daughter's night time baths every night! It smells great and helps soothe her for bed time. I also use the lotion after her bath!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Love the night time wash.. I was had special time with each of my kids around bed time. This scent helped soothe and relax them before bed.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
The lavandar scent is calming, however, it seems to be a bit harsh as it caused my babies eczema to flare up.
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
Budget friendly!! The smell is amazing....it's almost similar to j&j. I use this nightly with my 3 month old when its bath time. Makes lots of bubbles.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the smell of their baby wash. It is a good alternatives to Johnson and Johnson products. More affordable and I can get more for my money.
Sarah G.
This is just as good or better than the name brand Bedtime stuff! It sends a clear signal to my daughter that it is time for bed
Kate S.
Mountain Top, PA
This smells very close to the name brand and is half the price buy the big bottle it comes with a pump tho
Shaynia Z.
Does the Babies R Us brand work as good as the Johnson & Johnson brand?