BY BABIES 'R' US

Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We were given this (I would never buy this) and used it once in an emergency when we ran out of our normal lotion. This smells horrible and made my baby's teething and eczema rash a million and one times worse. I should've known better because it contains pure crap but his skin was peeling and dry from teething and drooling and I though this would be better than nothing. I was wrong. I tried to return it and even with the gift receipt I was told I couldn't. HUGE disappointment.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had high hopes for this lotion since we had great results with another leading brand night time lotion. The scent for this lotion is way off from what I have used before. It did not soothe my child at all. I would not purchase or recommend this product.
Liliana A.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Actually really like this lotion. I have used the lavender Johnson and Johnson brand but this one is not bad at all. It has a different sent. It's more light and powdery and a little flowery. I've been using it since my daughter has a cold and seems to work. Recommend this more than the other brand as the smell is not so over powering ohh and leaves skin supppppper soft :)
Blaine A.
My babies are way older but I remember using this on my son. Loved the smell and worked just as good as brand name. Lol. Funny thing is he's a teenager and I still buy this for us also my daughter has very sensitive skin(mommy uses this after bath time too)