BY BABIES 'R' US #37 in Sponges & Loofahs

Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I used this for my first child 7 years ago and still have it! I used it to give him his first bath! It's soft and very durable. It's perfect for those sponge baths that babies get in the first few weeks. We used it both on the sink, and in his baby tub.
Kristina O.
Lexington, KY
We have this bath sponge in a blue turtle shape and LOVE it. Super simple, but it allows our son to be in the warm water and stay warm, as opposed to being in a sling that holds him up out of the water, making him cold! We have loved this sponge and use it every night for bath time. It also allows him to splash around in the water, which he loves!
Krystle T.
Lima, NY
This is a great simple product. Currently we are using it in the sink for baths, as baby (5 months) hates baths any other way. Give her something to sit on and not slip around
jennifer l.
flemington, NJ
This is a awesome product! i love that it is a easy thing to take along with you too on a weekend trip with baby. Just wet it with warm water and lay baby on it and no tub needed
Alyssa M.
Bay Minette, AL
Only downfall to this is that it is so hard to keep dry! After bath time, you have to ring it out, leave it be, then ring it again later. And sometimes that's hard to do with a little one running around.

But I love that it is easy to store and is comfortable for a growing baby.
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This sponge cushion was really friendly to my baby skin... you can purchased this product at any drugstore section