BY BABIES 'R' US

Ameda has the world's only breast pump kit with a proven protective barrier that helps keep milk and moisture out of the pump tubing and motor while pumping. This easy-clean system virtually eliminates all tubing care and your milk stays purely yours. The Ameda Purely Yours breast pump offers custom control. With seperate speed and suction dials, you can choose from up to 32 different combinations to effectively express milk every time you pump. Box Content: Purely Yours Breast Pump, Dual HygieniKit Milk, Carry All Shoulder Bag, Cool 'N Carry Milk Tote, AC Power Adapter, 4 Milk Storage Bottles, 3 Ice Packs, Breast Milk Storage Guidelines & Instructions. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Isabel ❤.
I actually received this complimentary of my insurance company (side note most insurance companies provide them so check with yours if you're having a baby). I love this it came in handy since I'm a working mom. It came with everything I needed to pump at work without any hastle. It has little nobs where u can change the speed and suction power so u can adjust to however you like. It's super easy to maintain, all u have to do to is just to clean it after every use and after a year and a half mine is like brand new. The only thing I didn't like was the storage bottles I liked to freeze my milk so they didn't do well being frozen but it does make it easy to store them in the fridge while u go home and put them in a small bag which was easier to store.
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
Great product. Easy to use. But for some reason I can more rely on Madela a bit more. I feel like its more heavy duty ish
Kristina M.
Most expensive accessories I bought that I couldn't use. Couldn't breast feed or pump no matter how hard I tried. And because there's no return policy or I can't even sell it. This lovely 600 machine just sits in my closet.