Babies R Us Aleva Naturals Soothing Diaper Cream

by Babies 'R' Us

A smooth, non-greasy formulation for a mess-free diaper change experience. This unique blend of Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Natural Calendula extracts provides a protective moisture barrier leaving your babys bottom feeling soft and silky-smooth. Soothing Diaper Cream is free of Zinc Oxide, Beeswax and Lanolin, making it a perfect choice for cloth diapers as well.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babies R Us Aleva Naturals Soothing Diaper Cream!
burlington
I like this diaper cream because of how light and.natural it is. My little one doesnt mind when I apply it and it seems to take care of the redness. My child has never had a very bad diaper rash yet as he is very young but I apply this when his bum is a bit pinky red just in case and I am happy with the results.
Glenbrook , ON
Aleva Naturals Soothing Diaper Cream is a God send! I received many different creams at my baby shower to try out and by far this was my favourite! The only cream I use for my daughter in fact! It is so gentle, it has no odd scent or fragrance it’s light and such a nice texture, super smooth and not at all thick and sticky like some of the brands on the market! The price is reasonable for what you are actually getting! I recommend it to all my fellow mamas!
hands down my favourite diaper cream and  I have tried several. It's thin and easy to apply, yet very very effective. The price point is great, a little goes a long way, and I love the clean ingredients.
London , ON
I love this product for daily use as a cream to help prevent diaper rash. It has a very light consistency and isn't as thick as the typical zinc oxide creams. My daughter barely ever has diaper rash while using this cream. We apply some at night before she goes to bed to protect in case she pees or poos at night. If she has a rash, we typically switch to a higher strength zinc oxide cream, but this is perfect for daily use!
Hamilton , ON
Babies R Us Aleva Naturals Soothing Diaper Cream uploaded by Jnetta O.
Went to purchase a diaper cream and fell upon this product I am very please with this product as it is all natural and vegan! Purchase at rexall for 9.99$ cad purchase it because it was cloth diaper safe! Many pluses all around!! Thumbs up
This is an okay product for light diaper irritation. Because it is a thinner product than others it does not coat the skin the way you want for more severe diaper rash. It gets absorbed into the skin more like a moisturizer. Could be better if it was thicker but still will help.
Churchill, MB
This has worked wonders for any little irritation on my girls skin, wether in the diaper region or not. If I see any redness on her skin I put a dab on and within an hour it's gone. I love it!
Stayner, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
We cloth diaper and this is one of the very few diaper creams you can use for cloth diapers (aside from our homemade stuff too) It smells so good and works so very well too.
Oshawa, ON
I have a few brands of diaper cream but i got a little sample of this and man i loved it! The texture is just like a lotion not like the other ones which are sticky and leaves white cast, this one it spreads so nice and leaves my baby's bottom feeling soft and nice :) i would definitely repurchase this diaper cream :)
Edmonton, AB
I really wanted to like this however when I used it on my sons rash he screamed out in pain and it burned the rash. He was hysterical until I took it off. It should sooth a rash not burn it! Would not buy again.