BY BABIES 'R' US

Ideal for baths or dips in the pool our hooded towel is perfect for newborns to age 18 months. Made of a spa grade natural terry towelling on the inside and cotton knit on the outside both parents and babies will go wild for our animal hooded towels. see more...

Amyri D.
La Place, LA
I ordered this one along with the elephant and Minnie Mouse one. It was the cutest darn thing I have ever seen on my baby! She loves this (I think lol) because I love them. It’s a easy cute way to dry them off. I would definitely buy this again. I with they even had them for adults when I wash my hair or something.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I have 3 babies and these have always come.in handy not to big nit to small and well the good is a life saver