BY BABIATORS

Get Em Before They Fly! BPA Free. 100% UV Protection Safe Durable Awesome Unlike typical plastic sunglasses, Babiators™ pliable rubber sunglasses can withstand whatever your child throws at them, twist em, sit on em, throw a bunker buster at em - Babiators™ will bounce back! Babiators protect your child s eyes at a critical time – Babiators’ lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays – but why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure? Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts: see more...

• Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we ...4 Answers
Babiators Junior Sunglasses (Ages 0-3)
  • "These were one of the only pairs of sunglasses that would stay on my little ones face." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to friends." in 1 review
  • "These are so cute but my daughter would never keep them on." in 1 review
  • "These sunglasses are so cute but I could never get my child to keep them on when they were a baby!" in 1 review
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Arlington, TN
Just bought my son a pair of these for Christmas! They are adorable and since he loves to wear daddy's sunglasses I'm sure he will love these as well.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Sunglasses are super cute and they don't seem to bother my baby. I ordered them when she was about 3 months old and they were way too big. They are still a little big at 5.5 months, but I'm hoping will fit her more comfortably in the upcoming summer months.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Calgary, AB
The sunglasses do an amazing job. My seven-month-old can keep them on her head and they are not dangerous for her in case she removes them. She will be able to wear them for a long time and I have peace of mind knowing they have a replacement guarantee.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Red Deer, AB
Love these cute and stylin sunnies for my toddler. Our biggest reason for continuing to purchase is the fact that when you register online, you receive a replacement pair if they are lost or broken. Have taken advantage of that many times.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
These were one of the only pairs of sunglasses that would stay on my little ones face. They are durable, come in a wide variety of colors and look just plain awesome!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Areeba S.
Areeba S.
Karachi, Sindh
My aunt bought them for her little boy. They're perfect for kids. Brilliant look.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we haven't had to!