BY BABIATORS

Get Em Before They Fly! BPA Free. 100% UV Protection Safe Durable Awesome Unlike typical plastic sunglasses, Babiators™ pliable rubber sunglasses can withstand whatever your child throws at them, twist em, sit on em, throw a bunker buster at em - Babiators™ will bounce back! Babiators protect your child s eyes at a critical time – Babiators’ lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays – but why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure? Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts: see more...

• Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we ...4 Answers
Babiators Junior Sunglasses (Ages 0-3)
  • "These were one of the only pairs of sunglasses that would stay on my little ones face." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to friends." in 1 review
  • "These are so cute but my daughter would never keep them on." in 1 review
  • "These sunglasses are so cute but I could never get my child to keep them on when they were a baby!" in 1 review
Chaska, MN
We LOVE our Babiators! At first, our son didn't like to keep them on, so we also got the strap to go with them. They're made of a flexible material, so I am not concerned with him breaking them. Also, their policy on lost babiators is amazing!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
McKinney, TX
WE love our Babiators! They are soft so they are safe for young ones (our son wore his starting at 3 months!) and are very durable. They come in a fun array of colors and are UV rated. Plus if you buy them, they come with a warranty and they will replace them if lost or broken for free! You just have to register them!
Papillion, NE
RENEE W.
WONDERFUL!4 minutes ago
These are great for kids. Virtually indestructible! My 22 month old has had these for over six months and he hasn't been able to harm them. A lens popped out once, but it easily popped back in and hass not come out since. You can twist them and bend the arms backwards and they don't break. Plus if they somehow DO break or you lose them the company will replace them for you if you've registered your purchase on their website.I have nothing bad to say about these, seriously
Heather B.
Heather B.
Wayne, OK
I love the babiators! They stay on well, are pretty indestructible and come with a warranty! I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to friends. My 17-month-old son wears them well and I think they are especially good in the car when the sun gets in their eyes.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love my babiators! They look so cute on my little man, and I love that they are safe for him to wear. Very durable, will definitely be passing them down to my youngest son.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Berlin Hts, OH
I love these sunglasses as they are functional and actually are made to fit a baby's face and black the UV rays. We actually received a pair for free through a promotion they were running, but definitely plan to invest in a polarized pair as well. They offer great coupon codes and a 1-year replacement guarantee.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love my son's Babiators!! They stay on and are super cute!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are so cute but my daughter would never keep them on. I love all the colors they have in them
Emily J.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
I have a pair for both of my babies 2years and 9 months and love these. They kept them km their face and looked adorable too! They are great for their sensitive eyes! Def worth the money!!! Protect your little ones eyes and get a pair!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
These are almost indestructible. And if they do break, then babiators will replace them for you. You really can't beat that. And they make your baby look adorable.
Chaska, MN
Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we haven't had to!