BY BABIATORS

Get Em Before They Fly! BPA Free. 100% UV Protection Safe Durable Awesome Unlike typical plastic sunglasses, Babiators™ pliable rubber sunglasses can withstand whatever your child throws at them, twist em, sit on em, throw a bunker buster at em - Babiators™ will bounce back! Babiators protect your child s eyes at a critical time – Babiators’ lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays – but why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure? Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts: see more...

• Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Lu...4 Answers
Babiators Junior Sunglasses (Ages 0-3)
  • "These were one of the only pairs of sunglasses that would stay on my little ones face." in 2 reviews
  • "These are so cute but my daughter would never keep them on." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to friends." in 1 review
  • "These sunglasses are so cute but I could never get my child to keep them on when they were a baby!" in 1 review
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
I have a pair for both of my babies 2years and 9 months and love these. They kept them km their face and looked adorable too! They are great for their sensitive eyes! Def worth the money!!! Protect your little ones eyes and get a pair!
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love my babiators! They look so cute on my little man, and I love that they are safe for him to wear. Very durable, will definitely be passing them down to my youngest son.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
These are almost indestructible. And if they do break, then babiators will replace them for you. You really can't beat that. And they make your baby look adorable.
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are absolutely adorable. My nephews have always had these. They look so cute on them! Wish I would of had a pair for my daughter when she was little
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just bought my son a pair of these for Christmas! They are adorable and since he loves to wear daddy's sunglasses I'm sure he will love these as well.
Larwandria B.
Florence, MS
I just brought these sunglasses and my baby love these glasses so much. My baby will not take them off. I'm glad I brought somethings she love.
Brittaney H.
These are great for kids!! I have a daughter who's very rough on her things, (no princess here!) and they hold up very nicely!
Ashley B.
Redlands, CA
These are so cute but my daughter would never keep them on. I love all the colors they have in them
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love my sons babiators! They are so cute!! He tries to take them off which is the only downfall
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love my son's Babiators!! They stay on and are super cute!
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we haven't had to!