BY BABIATORS

Get Em Before They Fly! BPA Free. 100% UV Protection Safe Durable Awesome Unlike typical plastic sunglasses, Babiators™ pliable rubber sunglasses can withstand whatever your child throws at them, twist em, sit on em, throw a bunker buster at em - Babiators™ will bounce back! Babiators protect your child s eyes at a critical time – Babiators’ lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays – but why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure? Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts: see more...

• Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we ...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "These were one of the only pairs of sunglasses that would stay on my little ones face." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to friends." in 1 review
  • "These are so cute but my daughter would never keep them on." in 1 review
  • "These sunglasses are so cute but I could never get my child to keep them on when they were a baby!" in 1 review
Kara T.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I just bought these for my 21 month old, and can't say enough good things about them. They are the only things he will keep on his face. I have tried other sunglasses for him before, but he has either broken them, or tried to put the parts in his mouth and i was afraid he would choke. These are practically indestructible and so adorable!! Very affordable considering the replacement policy as well. I want to buy him more colors!
Shea C.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Perfect for the Littles. I have a rough and tumble little boy and they have been very durable so far this summer. They seem a pricey at first but you will definitely get your money's worth. We have the polarized that cost a little extra. Another bonus is that as long as you register them they can be replaced if broken.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
I just bought these for my 7 month old little girl and we both love them. These are the only brand that fit her perfectly and stay on her face. They even came with a case and little strap which is perfect for when they take them off. I will definitely be buying these in other colors!
Diana G.
Diana G.
We love our Babiators! They are super flexible and durable so they can handle toddler hands bending and tossing them here and there. They also come with a great warranty and when my toddler accidentally broke one of the arms off, they replaced them with no questions asked!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Amazing sunglasses! My daughter is pretty destructive and has tried many times to tear these things apart, but they hold up really well! I love that they come in a variety of colors and have a 1 year warranty.
Larwandria B.
Larwandria B.
Florence, MS
I just brought these sunglasses and my baby love these glasses so much. My baby will not take them off. I'm glad I brought somethings she love.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love my sons babiators! They are so cute!! He tries to take them off which is the only downfall
Brittaney H.
Brittaney H.
These are great for kids!! I have a daughter who's very rough on her things, (no princess here!) and they hold up very nicely!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love my son's Babiators!! They stay on and are super cute!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
These are absolutely adorable. My nephews have always had these. They look so cute on them! Wish I would of had a pair for my daughter when she was little
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Has anyone ever used the replacement policy/warranty!? Luckily, we haven't had to!