Babiators Classic Sunglasses (Ages 3+) uploaded by Ashley C.Babiators Classic Sunglasses (Ages 3+) uploaded by Renee W.

BY BABIATORS

Get Em Before They Fly! BPA Free. 100% UV Protection Safe Durable Awesome Unlike typical plastic sunglasses, Babiators™ pliable rubber sunglasses can withstand whatever your child throws at them, twist em, sit on em, throw a bunker buster at em - Babiators™ will bounce back! Babiators protect your child s eyes at a critical time – Babiators’ lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays – but why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure? Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts: see more...

Ashley C.
These things are awesome! My youngest boys have several pairs between them! They're young and very rough on things but they haven't ever broken their babiators! I love that you can pull on the arms and they won't break off!
sydnee w.
Jasper, AL
Bought these for my kiddo. We bought them in three colors. They are durable and adorable. The only problem is he won't keep them on his face. Which is extremely disappointing since they really are cute.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These are so cute and great quality. Mostly have bought them to give as a gift because they are really nice and high end for not such a high end price. Lots of colors and super cute build. Babies don't keep them on long but it's still fun and stylish
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
My son has had a pair since he was 3 . He is so rough with them. They have held up to his wrath! Love these little sunnies and so does he. They are a little pricey for kids sunglasses, but worth the extra cash because they are so durable! I bought mine at a locally owned toy shoppe. I will be buying the next size up for him !
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
These are adorable! Little baby aviators are the thing you never knew you needed. The best thing about the babiator brand is that if ANTHING happens to them the warranty covers it and you get a free replacement (even if you lose them!) just make sure you register them online
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
We received babiators for our infant and even though they are a little big, they do the trick and block the Florida sun! He wore them to a baseball game last weekend and everyone was oohing and aahing over them. They are super cute and protect his eyes.
Maria P.
Marne, MI
Bought these for my LO and they loved them not only because they got to wear themike mommy and daddy but because she ddnt have to be squinting when otside
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
I have a pair of these for my LO and they are so cute and durable. It helps to block out the sun so he doesn't squint when outside and he loves them!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
We love our Babiators! They have withstood them being bent, stepped on, and chewed on! They come in fun colors and give a super cool look!
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Mega Parent Expert
These are just so cute! Little ladies man I babysit love these! It's just the cutest thing watching him run around with these glasses.
Teresa G.
Little Elm, TX
How is the fit around the face?
Cecilia R.
Do they fit well? Do your kids keep them on My son use to wear baby bandz and they had a band around his head to keep from falling up. Too bad these didn't have that too!
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What size do these fit? My boy has a big noggin
Savannah D.
So these break easily?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert
These are so cute, are they expensive?