BeautyEyeMascaraBabe Lash Pro
EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret

Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret

by Babe Lash Pro

Babe Lash Eyelash Growth Essence: Will provide you with lush long eyelashes and eyebrows, just like when you were born. You don't need to pile up on the mascara layer to get beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows. Our gentle and effective formula is designed to help you get natural, lush, thick eyelashes and eyebrows in a safe and healthy way. Tr Features: Non-irritating formula Completely safe Effective Product concept: Advanced formulations provide safety and high performance. Use gently to enhance the appearance of the eyelashes to make them longer, thicker and healthier. Tr How to use: Apply a smudge brush to the root of the upper lashes. The eyes should be completely clean of any cosmetic or eye cream. Start at the inner corner of the eye, directly at the root of the eyelashes. Take it every night before going to bed. Tr Customer feedback: The user found that the solution was used every day, and the thickness and length of the eyelashes increased by 20% after 2 weeks, and increased by 55% after 6 weeks of frequent use. Tr Guarantee: The team has undergone rigorous formula testing and believes that you will like the final product as much as we do. If you are not satisfied with the product, we will provide a replacement or refund. There is almost no risk to you, so don't hesitate to try our eyelash essence.

Advanced patented formula with powerful and gentle prostaglandin technology (MDN), clinically proven to stimulate and strengthen eyelashes to extend the life of eyelash extension; perfect treatment between eyelash extensions; Customer feedback - The user found that the solution was used every day, and the thickness and length of the eyelashes increased by 20% after 2 weeks, and increased by 55% after 6 weeks of frequent use.; Nourishing and natural ingredients - Formulated without irritation, mild, suitable for all skin types. It is a nourishing essence that helps fragile eyelashes and eyebrows become stronger and healthier in everyday use.; Easy to use, hypoallergenic, completely safe and effective. Apply it to the bottom of the upper and lower eyeliner every night, just like applying an eyeliner. You can also apply thin lines on clean eyebrows to get thicker eyebrows. Avoid contact with your eyes!; Use for at least 60 days because eyelashes and eyebrows are the slowest growing hair on the body. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or refunded!

Where can this be purchase?
Start your review of Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret!
melissa G.
South Daytona, FL
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by melissa G.
absolutelyyyy love babe lash, it took a bit getting used to at first but once i got the hang of it i rly started noticing changes!! my lashes curl up on their own, the length growth, and the conditioned feel and look of my eyelashes- definitely worth the investment and consistency change 💜💜
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Heather B.
I've been using this for over a year now and..... I'm a huge stan (super fan) of this serum. I have always had stubby lashes and would use fake eyelashes to make up for the lack of. Now all I use is mascara and have turned a few people on to it after they notice they difference themselves. Took about 6 weeks of every day application before a noticeable difference and it was like they had a growth spurt over night. Once the growth kicks in then you can cut down your use to a few times a week. I had a 6 month supply go much longer than that. Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Tara M.
I was thrilled to get a few of these off Boxycharm Popup. I've used both this and Grandelash and both work wonderfully. My lashes have grown and look fuller.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Amy M.
I just received and started using but can update how it does over time. Great 👍 product and affordable. I like packaging 💜💜so far would recommend.
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Aneli  C.
I have my vegan vitamins sugarbearhair that are helping me keep your hair my hair strong and healthy despite the fact that I have undergone different procedures my hair is strong and healthy these gummies are soft, chewy and delicious! I love it because it's cruelty-free and contains over 9 ingredients including: Vitamin B8, Inositol, and over 5,000 mcg of Biotin. Zinc and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails. they do not contain hormones so it will not affect your facial or body hair.
Lacey T.
louisa
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Lacey T.
first picture is before I started using babe lash second picture is after I have used it around 2 weeks. as you can see in the second picture I know have eyebrows that I didn't have before I started using it no I'm not going to sell you to work for everybody but this does work for me and my lashes OMG they're so long they touch my glasses.This is an awesome product it's made my eyebrows and my eyelashes grow I can't believe it I finally found something that would work I just wish it was more money friendly this is very very very very expensive and once you use this you have to keep using it because if not the girl that gave you that's all you'll get and it may go back down to where it was when you first started not for sure about that they had a sale going on right now 2ML serum & conditioning lash and eyebrow serum for $80 but where I just joined the site I got 20% off the total price and the original price before the coupon was 100 bucks.
Jennie D.
Sunbury, PA
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Jennie D.
My honest review is that it is too early to tell if this will help my lashes/eyebrows out any better than the $4 one I was using prior. The Wet n Wild one was actually making some progress with my brows, so I may just use this for my lashes. I'll update later.
Denice  H.
Jesup, GA
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Denice  H.
Received my babelash last week. So far no difference. It doesn't burn or sting your eyes. Its so easy to apply that I will definitely keep using it and give an update.
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
it lasts a long time and made my life long short lashes super long! It's worth the investment for me and my husband asked if i was wearing falsies! I actually stopped wearing false lashes because I don't want to ruin my long thick lashes. Love it! I recently purchased grande lash to try when this runs out so we'll see about that one(same quantity for price) & I'll be keeping whichever works best as long as I can afford it! Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Anum  H.
Phoenix, AZ
Babe Lash Pro EyeLash Serum 2mL / 3 months supply Beauty Secret uploaded by Anum  H.
I got the product few weeks ago. I have been told by babe lash to use on alternate days for a few weeks before using it everyday. Overall the product is good. I can see the noticeable difference in two weeks. Results can vary from person to person. My eye lashes look fuller and a bit long. I haven’t seen the curls yet. I have to use eye lash curler. So far so good. Will keep you posted. Just a suggestion for people with sensitive eyes, use on alternate days to see if your eyes are comfortable with the product. It’s a mini serum size not 2mL that I’m using. Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL