Babe Lash Fiber Extend Mascara uploaded by rubi M.Babe Lash Fiber Extend Mascara uploaded by Shae A.

BY BABE LASH

Babe Lash® Fiber Extend Mascara Discover instant length and volume with dual-ended Babe Fiber Extend Mascara. The feather-light fibers on one end are sealed in with jet black mascara from the other for superior volume and definition. 2-in-1 lash-boosting system Viscose Flock Fibers add extreme length Nutrient-rich mascara formula Ophthalmologist-tested & hypoallergenic Use: 1. Apply a base coat of mascara. 2. Sweep on the Lash Fibers. 3. Apply a second coat of mascara to seal in the fibers. see more...

Buy on Babe Lash
rubi M.
Phoenix
I didn’t get the effect I was hoping for with this mascara. It looks nice but it didn’t give any extra volume or length then I’m used to with other mascaras. #lash #makeup #mascara
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
By far my favorite fiber mascara. No fallout and I'm able to get them as long as my false strip lashes. It is expensive, though! I buy through my distributer and recommend everyone buy them from a licensed professional.
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
Another product I found after discovering the babe lash serum! Seriously love this stuff! Fibers don’t get all over your face. Fair cost and easy to apply. Lashes don’t clump or look like spider webs.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Got this mascara when it first got released to Cosmoprof... and I loved it!! So much better than Younique!! The fibers are clear and have less or no fallout!
Ivy W.
This is the only fiber mascara I like. I wear contacts so I have had fibers gravely irritate my eyes in the morning before work and wreck my whole day. This doesn't fluff everywhere and gives good volume. The actual mascara sids I don't always use; I combine babelash fibers with too faced better than sex💀 It's
Valerie B.
Silver Point
Purchased at: Sephora
I can only give babe lash a 3 while there was some lengthening was it enough to throw away my false eyelashes??? No! Now if you have lash loss I do recommend this product for you!!!
Rosa C.