Babe Lash® Eyelash Serum Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there’s no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks. What woman wouldn't love having long, beautiful lashes that are all her own? Our most powerful product, enhancing your eyelashes from the inside out. This exclusive formula utilizes the latest prostaglandin technology and is designed to nourish and strengthen lashes, which appear visibly longer and healthier in as little as four weeks. Apply just once a day to your eyelids and watch yourself fall in love with lashes that are absolutely gorgeous-you'll have a hard time believing they're your own! Use: Use once daily, morning or evening. Skin should be clean and dry before application. Apply the serum to the skin right above your upper lash line. Use a single brush stroke for each eye. Avoid rubbing your eyes or applying makeup until the serum has dried. When you are satisfied with the results, continue to use Babe Lash two to three times a week to maintain long lashes.

Do you use this nightly or every other night or even once a week?
Did your lashes fall out after you stopped using this product? Scared to try it😅
Recently I have been looking for a lash serum because I would love to grow mine out more, does anyone have a good suggestion on what one to use? Is this one a good one?
Start your review of Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL!
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Rafa R.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Rafa R.
I stared using it today so I can’t give a honest review if it works yet but I took pictures of the after and will be editing this review as it goes (02/19) so far the applicator is not best but I think it’s small so you get the right amount of product .
OLGA Y.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by OLGA Y.
First time that I have tried BABE LASH Eyelash Serum was when I received this product in my BoxyCharm Box! This was the choice item. I use this Eyelash Serum on a regular basis. During this period of time, my lashes become longer, fuller, and have more volume! The color of my Eyelashes have changed a little. They look darker than they were before! This serum is comfortable and simple to use! I usually apply the product in the evening, in hour before I go to sleep! 💫
Pamela H.
Saint Louis, MO
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Pamela H.
I had to post my eyelashes today!! I've been using babe lash for 2 months and im noticing my mascara going on so much easier and the results are these crazy a$$ long lashes! Fyi the mascara is Pat McGrath
Michelle O.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Sephora
It works for eyelashes and eyebrows! If you want longer, fuller, thicker eyelashes and eyebrows this is the best! If you've ever accidentally overplucked any spot in your brows (we all have!) apply nightly and within a week you have lots of new growth- brows and lashes!
Amanda P.
West Harrison, IN
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Amanda P.
This product is amazing! It does just what it says it’s going to do. After a month I started seeing results. Longer, fuller and darker lashes. Application is easy. Apply to clean eyelashes at the lash line and wait!!Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, PA
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: Amazon
YOU GUYS - This lash serum is AMAZING!!! I’ve tried a few other serums (Grande Lash, No.7, and L’Oréal), but this one has to be my favorite! It doesn’t burn my eyes like others. I apply a thin strip along my upper lash line (like liquid liner) before bed each night. I’ve been using this for about 2 months. The photo I posted is with two coats of mascara (I used to normally apply 3-4 to get the volume I needed), but my lashes are longer and thicker than they used to be! Highly recommend! Just give it some time to work - I’d say a few months.
Carly D.
Nampa, ID
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Carly D.
Purchased at: Babe Lash
My absolute favorite lash serum! It is so easy to apply I put it above my eyelash every night. I would not change anything g about this product it is the beast serum and I would buy again!
Sheri L.
Saginaw, MI
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Sheri L.
I got this in my ipsy bag back in February. I’ve been using it sense, every night, even when I don’t feel like it. My lashes used to be long when I was younger and I feel like now that I’m in my later 30s they aren’t as long. Since I’ve been using this I haven’t really noticed that much of a change, and I haven’t been wearing make up that often because I work from home. I put mascara on today (thrive cosmetics and a little bit Pat McGrath)  and I cannot believe how long they are. I feel like I look younger having longer lashes! It’s worth all those nights getting up out of bed when I have forgotten to put the stuff on. It is pretty expensive but with these results worth it. Little bit of a filter on the picture because well I am old LOL but the inner corner lashes are nearly twice as long as they used to be. I don’t have Stubby lashes that stick out straight when I put mascara on. I don’t think that I’ve seen full results yet, but I am super happy already.
Amiyah W.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Amiyah W.
This is a pretty good product! My lashes are so long but it makes it long and it’s long lasting, I wouldn’t improve anything at all! I definitely love this mascara serum and definitely recommend.
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Ivy D.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Ivy D.
I’ve tried this twice now hoping it wasn’t the cause of my eye reactions, but alas I’ve resigned to tossing this tube bc I have a pretty intense reaction. I assume my eyes get itchy and I rub them causing my entire eyelids to react and not just the lash line. Picture was a few hours after application - the following day there was scabbing and skin peeling :( Too bad, because I’d heard great things about this product and really wanted to try it out long-term.

295 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
calee V.
sartell
il y a 2 mois
Rochelle B. il y a 2 mois
I found for me it did really work, but you definitely have to be consistent with it in order to see results. Also be patient it takes a bit as an eyelash cycle is about 4 weeks so stick with it and you won’t regret it (based on my experience)!