BY BABE LASH #60 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Babe Lash® Eyelash Serum Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there’s no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks. What woman wouldn't love having long, beautiful lashes that are all her own? Our most powerful product, enhancing your eyelashes from the inside out. This exclusive formula utilizes the latest prostaglandin technology and is designed to nourish and strengthen lashes, which appear visibly longer and healthier in as little as four weeks. Apply just once a day to your eyelids and watch yourself fall in love with lashes that are absolutely gorgeous-you'll have a hard time believing they're your own! Use: Use once daily, morning or evening. Skin should be clean and dry before application. Apply the serum to the skin right above your upper lash line. Use a single brush stroke for each eye. Avoid rubbing your eyes or applying makeup until the serum has dried. When you are satisfied with the results, continue to use Babe Lash two to three times a week to maintain long lashes. see more...

• I would love to try this product. Has anybody had any negative si...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Has anybody had any negative si...1 Answers
  • What if my skin is sensitive to begin with? Is this safe for me?1 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this already been using it for a few weeks. Easy to use I also apply on the sparse areas in my brows. I've noticed my lashes will stay curled longer after starting the use of this serum. My lashes have already grown and seem fuller. I'll write another review after the full 3 months but this is my progress so far.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
I love this product! My lashes are growing so long and thick and very quickly as well! There are so side effects, it really adorable and you just can't beat it! I'm only on my second tube and people comment on how nice my lashes are all the time since I started using this product!
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
This stuff is amazing! It's a 6 month supply and it works so well at the fraction of the price of competitors. I saw results after 4 weeks and dramatic results after 8. I have used it for 2 years and people still think I have fake lashes, but they are all mine!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Albertville, AL
Don't use this myself but my sister in law does and works wonders have always said I'm going to purchase it but I guess I never get around it I'll picture her while wearing this and post it.
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV
$40 for 6ish months worth of this lash serum. Ive said for so long that my lashes are blonde nubs but not any more!!! Invest in your products this one works!!
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
In almost 8 weeks this has made my lashes not only longer but also fuller! The first week was a bit rough. This made my eyes pretty dry and it BURNS like crazy if you get in in your eye which is pretty easy to do. At this point my eyes are rarely dry and I've figured out how not to get it into my eyes, thank goodness! I purchased mine from Amazon and am now on my second tube since I've also started putting this on my brows! I will update in a few more weeks!
siia N.
siia N.
Unfortunately for me, I used this product once and developed a red ring just above my lash line. My eyes did not itch or burn, they were just red. I immediately returned the product and was given a full refund. I thought about continuing to use the product to see if the redness eventually went away, but I was worried it would be permanent.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
This eyelash serum is GOLD! Literally. I have used this for years and it makes my eyelashes SO long. I always get comments and questions if my eyelashes are fake. They make them so thick and long. I apply once a day and they stay way long. I have noticed if I don’t consistently use it or I run out they aren’t as full. But the length stays. When I first started using it it made my eyes itch a little but went away after a couple days. This is my beauty secret!! I will always use this product.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Eugene, MO
I found this product from a friends recommendation. I thought it was not worth the price, but decided to bite the bullet. It is amazing. My lashes are plentiful and so long. They have a slogan of "be your own special effects team" and boy am I!!! I am s firm believer that they eyes are the windows to soul, so having an excellent frame is helpful! I also used it on a spot I overplucked in my eyebrow, which helped out the growth!! Go buy this!!!
Laura V.
Laura V.
Wow! This product works so well.  I was skeptical that this would really work but after using it only a month or so I have gotten so many complements on my lashes and many people asking what I'm doing to make my lashes look good.  I have very sensitive eyes and haven't had any issues with this product.  Definitely worth the money.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Basically, how fast would I see the results, my eyelashes are fairly short and I just want to see the fastest results possible. Would this product be the best thing to use?
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Billings , Montana
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks now I have very thin lashes so I'm curios if this will clump up my lashes
Alesha R.
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this serum worth the price tag? Did you see major results with use? I've used another less expensive brand and got results but they weren't overly impressive.
Kailee O.
Kailee O.
Does this help with making your lashes look fuller as well? I have the length, I just would really like a serum that will help with volume! Thanks in advance
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, TX
I have been wanting to try this, does it actually work and how long does it take to get results?