Babe Lash® Eyelash Serum Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there’s no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks. What woman wouldn't love having long, beautiful lashes that are all her own? Our most powerful product, enhancing your eyelashes from the inside out. This exclusive formula utilizes the latest prostaglandin technology and is designed to nourish and strengthen lashes, which appear visibly longer and healthier in as little as four weeks. Apply just once a day to your eyelids and watch yourself fall in love with lashes that are absolutely gorgeous-you'll have a hard time believing they're your own! Use: Use once daily, morning or evening. Skin should be clean and dry before application. Apply the serum to the skin right above your upper lash line. Use a single brush stroke for each eye. Avoid rubbing your eyes or applying makeup until the serum has dried. When you are satisfied with the results, continue to use Babe Lash two to three times a week to maintain long lashes.

Who all here uses eye lash serums? And which one do you use?? I am teying to decide on which one to invest in??HELP!!!
Can I use this on my eyebrows as well?
Start your review of Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL!
Samantha K.
Macomb, MI
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Samantha K.
Never has once irritated my eyes. This stuff is my holy grail i mean look at my lashes with and without mascara. (I have been using this product consistently since August!
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Jessica P.
I was pretty skeptical about this product before trying it. I honestly didn’t think that it would “grow” my eyelashes. Though after using it for the first 3 months, I noticed a significant improvement in the length and volume of my lashes. I now use this about 3 times a week to maintain my results and I don’t think I’ll ever stop using it. I recently purchased it for my 65 y/o Mom who barely had any lashes left when she started using this. She’s now on her second tube and is THRILLED with the results. Honestly, I was shocked by how much her lashes grew. It looks like she got lash-extensions! I definitely recommend this to anyone who feels that their lashes could use some growth! Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Lauren  G.
I really like this lash serum. I find it makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I also like that it doesn’t irritate me. My mother uses this product as well and has seems similar results as I have. We both like how it’s super easy to apply/ use. Overall this lash serum really works and I definitely would recommend trying it. Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL
Denisa W.
Senoia, GA
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Denisa W.
I first heard of this product in the ipsy subreddit and it seemed like lots of people loved it and wanted to try it! I have thin/short lashes and the good reviews made me interested in babe lash, so I went and bought a mini to try it out. I’ve been using it for well over a week and I’m slowly starting to see results in terms of length. It did not irritate my eyes, and so far it seems to be of good quality. I also love the bottle and the box it came in. I’m going to continue using the serum and hope within a month I will see more improvements with length and thickness, but for now I’m glad I found a lash serum that actually seems to work so far. They also have great promotions! I got my first mini for $7, and just ordered another one of FREE from a promotional Instagram ad. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
sarah B.
Gautier, MS
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by sarah B.
I hate to give it a 2 star cuz I really really wanted this to work! I still have hopes maybe I didn’t use it right! I’m going to try again tonight and follow the directions again to a T ! I hope it doesn’t make my eyes red againBabe Lash 2 ml Eyelash Serum 2 Pack
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Stacey M.
I went from using Liaison Lash Bond to Babe Lash & I think I like Babe Lash a lot more. It's been giving me more volume & length & it's gentle enough on my sensitive eyes. In my pics, I'm wearing 2 coats of mascara, but my lashes without help (serums) are short...very short! So I'm glad that I got a sample of Babe Lash. One sample tube will last well over a month bc you can take the wand & in one dip, use it on both eyes. I just turn the wand so both eyes are evenly coated. I would definitely recommend this brand! Side note: I also bought Grande Lash, so I will try that when my Babe Lash runs out & of course give a review. 😉 Side, side note: I reviewed this before, but hadn't tried it long enough, so 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ is my honest review after using it for a few weeks.
Jessica B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Jessica B.
I've been using this for a little over a month now and I am really starting to see the results my lashes are looking full and thick. I've been using this at bed time after I get out of the shower this is just one of my nightly face products.I definitely plan on using this for awhile would make a great gift.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Lisa B.
I wanted to love this product so bad . However the first swipe on my lash , my eye started stinging and I as irritated the whole day . I’m going to give it to my sister and see if it was just my eyes . Maybe it will work for her . So be careful anytime using products like this .Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL
natalie N.
New York
celebrating 400 members on Extruvester by offering a variety of fancy shoe wear for product testers in the USA!! first 15 people to join gets the opportunity to avail these products free of cost 😁 all you gotta do is hit up join, and prepare a scrumptious review for the heels in store! join now, you'll love it - guaranteed!!
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Rafa R.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL uploaded by Rafa R.
I stared using it today so I can’t give a honest review if it works yet but I took pictures of the after and will be editing this review as it goes (02/19) so far the applicator is not best but I think it’s small so you get the right amount of product .

309 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sydney G.
Kent, OH
il y a 6 mois
Heather B. il y a 6 mois
In my opinion it's helped me grow my eyelashes out and they are alot more fuller. Also I haven't had any of my eyelashes fall our either. I love this product.
Stefanie S.
il y a 6 mois
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL does this cause any irrational or burn?
Robin G. il y a 6 mois
I have never tried any kind of lash serum I’ve heard story’s of them making your lashes fall out so I’m fine with out using it sorry if that’s not much help it’s just a product too risky for me to use this isn’t against the brand, but the type of product
Gloria M.
il y a 7 mois
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL Does this really work? Have you seen real results?
Raluca G. il y a 7 mois
Most do work but you will have to use it consistently to keep the benefits. Also, I would research the ingredients.A lot of dermatologists are speaking about the side effects that these companies don't disclose: change in eyes color, irritation, sunken eyes, staining etc etc. Better to do some research and evaluate risk vs reward. If you do a quick search (even on youtube) you will find ophthalmologists and dermatologists explaining the side effects.
Jaylene H.
Cambridge, ON
il y a 8 mois
Stacey M. il y a 8 mois
I use Her Liaison. It's all natural ingredients. I have REALLY sensitive eyes & it does not bother them. You'll see a drastic improvement within the first month if not less. It's very affordable. I've been using this brand for almost 2 years now & I will continue to use it. ❤️❤️❤️