Babe Lash® Eyelash Serum Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there’s no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks. What woman wouldn't love having long, beautiful lashes that are all her own? Our most powerful product, enhancing your eyelashes from the inside out. This exclusive formula utilizes the latest prostaglandin technology and is designed to nourish and strengthen lashes, which appear visibly longer and healthier in as little as four weeks. Apply just once a day to your eyelids and watch yourself fall in love with lashes that are absolutely gorgeous-you'll have a hard time believing they're your own! Use: Use once daily, morning or evening. Skin should be clean and dry before application. Apply the serum to the skin right above your upper lash line. Use a single brush stroke for each eye. Avoid rubbing your eyes or applying makeup until the serum has dried. When you are satisfied with the results, continue to use Babe Lash two to three times a week to maintain long lashes.

How well does this product work? I know some aren’t good and are a waste so I just need genuine answers because I’m trying to find something that will grow my lashes :)
Does this have any side effects? I have light blue eyes and I’ve heard of some of these that actually darken your eye color… I don’t want that!
Start your review of Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL!
Tiara G.
Naples, FL
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Tiara G.
I received the mini version 1mL of Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL as a complimentary sample from peekage and BABE LASH, and it says for one month supply only. This is my first time trying eyelash serum, I never had this before only use mascara on my daily makeup. So I've tried this product the other night and i can feel a little bit burn and itchy around my eye lashes, i think its because i have sensitive skin or Idk is it just me or you guys feel the same way🤔 So I decided to only use it twice a week and see how it goes. Fyi I already have long eye lashes because genetic, I just need it to make it thicker.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Stacey M.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I did another review on Babe Lash bc I did see better results after a few weeks. They did get more volume than Liaison gave me, so out of the 2, I like Babe Lash more. I got a sample of Babe Lash from Peekage. My other review is also posted under Babe Lash, so check it out here on Influenster.
Denise W.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Denise W.
Purchased at: Sephora
My eyelashes appear thicker and fuller since using this. My lashes are more nourished. My eyes are sensitive and this doesn’t irritate. I had great overall results. Highly recommended! **************Follow 4 Follow****
Kelly F.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Kelly F.
This eye lash serum has no fragrance and does not irritate my eyes in any way. I feel like after close to 3 weeks of use, my lashes seem a bit longer... Although not thicker. I'll continue to use, recommend.
Estazia A.
Fishers, IN
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Estazia A.
This was my first lash serum that I’ve ever tried. I received the product for free during the holidays and was excited to give it a try. My lashes are naturally long and curly so I wasn’t expecting it to do much. After using the product for around three months, I’ve noticed that my lashes seem thicker and I don’t experience as many lashes falling out. I feel that if you have thin and short lashes, then this product could be a great option to help you grow your lashes and if you already have longer lashes then it’s good for strengthening them.
F e D.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by F e D.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by F e D.
I am liking this in my nightly routine so far. I think I am seeing some results. Not too much of a difference but have only been using this for a few weeks. I received this in the mail and it is a very GENEROUS SIZE SAMPLE. Very thankful I received it.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Ashley D.
I love Babe Lash! I have tried this before and it really does work! It took about 4 weeks before it started working, but just be consistent and patient and you will see results.
Denaris  M.
Matteson, IL
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Denaris  M.
This lash serum was formulated with powerful ingredients that offer with shocking results. Just one swipe of this lash loving serum each night makes your lashes look fuller and thicker, conditions and nourishes for stronger lashes in as little as 4 weeks, with maximum results at 8 weeks all with a nourishing formula that works wonders on natural lashes, while still being perfectly safe for lash extensions, this vial mini is a 1 month supply. Lash like a Boss!! #complimentarysample
Crystal  A.
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Crystal  A.
I wanted to love this serum! And I am forced to give it 4 stars due to other reviews. I have extremely dry eyes. I apply drops multiple times a day for it. I applied this serum one night before bed & the next morning my eyes were bloodshot all day long. So, I only got to use it once.. If you suffer from dry eyes, like me.... Do not attempt to use this serum. Such a pity! I hope some company comes out with a similar product for consumers with this issue. I would LOVE to see just how long & thick my lashes could grow from a product such as this one😔
Grace J.
Spring, TX
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 2mL uploaded by Grace J.
@babe_lash #lashserium complementary two month supply of award winning @babe_lash serum! I can’t wait to see the outcome! #staytunedformore #followmyreviews #babelashserum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zubeida A.
Columbus, OH
il y a 6 mois
Amber S. il y a 4 mois
GrandeLASH My friends love it and it is better.