2 colors available

BY BABE LASH #66 in Eyelid Primer

Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there's no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks. see more...

• What if my skin is sensitive to begin with? Is this safe for me?1 Answers
  • How long does it take to notice the growth and does it cause irrita...2 Answers
  • I'm thinking about purchasing this lash serum, but I have really se...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this already been using it for a few weeks. Easy to use I also apply on the sparse areas in my brows. I've noticed my lashes will stay curled longer after starting the use of this serum. My lashes have already grown and seem fuller. I'll write another review after the full 3 months but this is my progress so far.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
I love this product! My lashes are growing so long and thick and very quickly as well! There are so side effects, it really adorable and you just can't beat it! I'm only on my second tube and people comment on how nice my lashes are all the time since I started using this product!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Albertville, AL
Don't use this myself but my sister in law does and works wonders have always said I'm going to purchase it but I guess I never get around it I'll picture her while wearing this and post it.
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV
$40 for 6ish months worth of this lash serum. Ive said for so long that my lashes are blonde nubs but not any more!!! Invest in your products this one works!!
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Babe Lash Eyelash Serum, 0.07 Ounce
In almost 8 weeks this has made my lashes not only longer but also fuller! The first week was a bit rough. This made my eyes pretty dry and it BURNS like crazy if you get in in your eye which is pretty easy to do. At this point my eyes are rarely dry and I've figured out how not to get it into my eyes, thank goodness! I purchased mine from Amazon and am now on my second tube since I've also started putting this on my brows! I will update in a few more weeks!
Shallie C.
Shallie C.
Review for: Babe Lash Eyelash Serum, 0.07 Ounce
I love this stuff! Before use, my lashes were on the short side, were thin and grew very inadequately. After only 1 week of use I've noticed a change in length and thickness. Not only that, but now my lashes seem to be curling upward a lot easier than before too! I would definitely recommend!
Christi M.
Christi M.
Amazing lash serum! Just as good as my generic Latisse without a high price tag or any eye irritation! I tried this for the first time and I'm hooked! Ordered mine from Amazon and I will never be without it again! Totally recommend! Babe Lash Eyelash Serum
Holly C.
Holly C.
YES this does work. Yes I was skeptical but YES I was proven wrong. I'm not even through my first 3 months and my lashes have grown an impressive amount. Give this 3 month supply a chance and I promise you will be buying the 6 month supply next.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Review for: Babe Lash Eyelash Serum, 0.14 Ounce
Really worked! Took about a month and a half to really see a change but I certainly was not disappointed. Love this stuff
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton , OR
This product is seriously the best I have ever found. I've been using it for a few years now. I used to have blonde short lashes that didn't even show, nothing I tried made me look like I had lashes. Now I have long dark lashes and I have never been so obsessed with mascara and my lashes.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Basically, how fast would I see the results, my eyelashes are fairly short and I just want to see the fastest results possible. Would this product be the best thing to use?
Kailee O.
Kailee O.
Does this help with making your lashes look fuller as well? I have the length, I just would really like a serum that will help with volume! Thanks in advance
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
Where have you ladies purchased this serum from?
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Billings , Montana
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks now I have very thin lashes so I'm curios if this will clump up my lashes
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
How long does it take to notice the growth and does it cause irritation