Add a Photo

By BABE LASH
#71 in Eyelid Primer
Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there's no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks.
Photo (1)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this already been using it for a few weeks. Easy to use I also apply on the sparse areas in my brows. I've noticed my lashes will stay curled longer after starting the use of this serum. My lashes have already grown and seem fuller. I'll write another review after the full 3 months but this is my progress so far.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
I love this product! My lashes are growing so long and thick and very quickly as well! There are so side effects, it really adorable and you just can't beat it! I'm only on my second tube and people comment on how nice my lashes are all the time since I started using this product!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Albertville, AL
Don't use this myself but my sister in law does and works wonders have always said I'm going to purchase it but I guess I never get around it I'll picture her while wearing this and post it.
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV
$40 for 6ish months worth of this lash serum. Ive said for so long that my lashes are blonde nubs but not any more!!! Invest in your products this one works!!
Christi M.
Christi M.
Amazing lash serum! Just as good as my generic Latisse without a high price tag or any eye irritation! I tried this for the first time and I'm hooked! Ordered mine from Amazon and I will never be without it again! Totally recommend! Babe Lash Eyelash Serum
Holly C.
Holly C.
YES this does work. Yes I was skeptical but YES I was proven wrong. I'm not even through my first 3 months and my lashes have grown an impressive amount. Give this 3 month supply a chance and I promise you will be buying the 6 month supply next.
Shae A.
Shae A.
Beaverton, OR
This product is seriously the best I have ever found. I've been using it for a few years now. I used to have blonde short lashes that didn't even show, nothing I tried made me look like I had lashes. Now I have long dark lashes and I have never been so obsessed with mascara and my lashes.
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
I have been using this for over 2 years and love it. People ask me all the time if I have extensions. It doesn't irritate my eyes or cause discoloration.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Willimantic, CT
I had always felt a bit insecure about my lashes considering that most of my friends are obsessed with long, thick lashes. I tried curling them, layering coats and coats and coats of mascara, and even falsies. Nothing really made me comfortable and I soon felt like it wasn't worth it anymore. When I told a friend of mine about my little problem she recommended this product as a personal favorite and let me have hers as a gift. I have never been so grateful for a beauty product and I can confidently say that the results are so amazing. Application is simple and not uncomfortable for me. Now I can have confidence in my eyelashes without a million coats of mascara or uncomfortable falsies.
Irina D.
Irina D.
Spokane, WA
This eyelash serum is amazing because it works!! I noticed changes after a few weeks but it took full 3 months for me to get long and thick eyelashes. It is worth it. I used 2 ml bottle and after 3 months i am using it. I use it every night before bed. My husband asked me yesterday if my eyelashes are real.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Basically, how fast would I see the results, my eyelashes are fairly short and I just want to see the fastest results possible. Would this product be the best thing to use?
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Billings , Montana
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks now I have very thin lashes so I'm curios if this will clump up my lashes
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this serum worth the price tag? Did you see major results with use? I've used another less expensive brand and got results but they weren't overly impressive.
Kailee O.
Kailee O.
Does this help with making your lashes look fuller as well? I have the length, I just would really like a serum that will help with volume! Thanks in advance
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, TX
I have been wanting to try this, does it actually work and how long does it take to get results?