Add a Photo

By BABE LASH
#53 in Eyelid Primer
Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there's no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks.
Photos (6)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loma Linda, CA

Love this already been using it for a few weeks. Easy to use I also apply on the sparse areas in my brows. I've noticed my lashes will stay curled longer after starting the use of this serum. My lashes have already grown and seem fuller. I'll write another review after the full 3 months but this is my progress so far.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA

I love this product! My lashes are growing so long and thick and very quickly as well! There are so side effects, it really adorable and you just can't beat it! I'm only on my second tube and people comment on how nice my lashes are all the time since I started using this product!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Albertville, AL

Don't use this myself but my sister in law does and works wonders have always said I'm going to purchase it but I guess I never get around it I'll picture her while wearing this and post it.
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV

$40 for 6ish months worth of this lash serum. Ive said for so long that my lashes are blonde nubs but not any more!!! Invest in your products this one works!!
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR

This product is seriously the best I have ever found. I've been using it for a few years now. I used to have blonde short lashes that didn't even show, nothing I tried made me look like I had lashes. Now I have long dark lashes and I have never been so obsessed with mascara and my lashes.
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA

I have been using this for over 2 years and love it. People ask me all the time if I have extensions. It doesn't irritate my eyes or cause discoloration.
siia N.
siia N.

Unfortunately for me, I used this product once and developed a red ring just above my lash line. My eyes did not itch or burn, they were just red. I immediately returned the product and was given a full refund. I thought about continuing to use the product to see if the redness eventually went away, but I was worried it would be permanent.
Callie H.
Callie H.

Babe lash saved my poor eyelashes!
I had gotten eyelash extentions and let my extentions fall out. Once my fake lashes came out my natural lashes were little nubs and they were so weak! I went online and bought the babe lash serum and in 2 weeks my eye lashes were strong enough for me to put mascara on again. They were growing super long and thick. I have used it for over a month and my eyelashes have Never been as long as they are now!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Willimantic, CT

I had always felt a bit insecure about my lashes considering that most of my friends are obsessed with long, thick lashes. I tried curling them, layering coats and coats and coats of mascara, and even falsies. Nothing really made me comfortable and I soon felt like it wasn't worth it anymore. When I told a friend of mine about my little problem she recommended this product as a personal favorite and let me have hers as a gift. I have never been so grateful for a beauty product and I can confidently say that the results are so amazing. Application is simple and not uncomfortable for me. Now I can have confidence in my eyelashes without a million coats of mascara or uncomfortable falsies.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, Ca

I can't say enough about how fabulous this serum is‼️ It is WAY cheaper than the Rodan & Fields or Latisse alternatives and it works just as well. It didn't bother my contact lenses or eyes at all and the results in 3 months are amazing! I actually saw pretty fantastic results in 2 months, but now people ask me where I get my extensions done and I get to tell them these babies are all mine!!!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

Basically, how fast would I see the results, my eyelashes are fairly short and I just want to see the fastest results possible. Would this product be the best thing to use?
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Billings , Montana

I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks now I have very thin lashes so I'm curios if this will clump up my lashes
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN

Is this serum worth the price tag? Did you see major results with use? I've used another less expensive brand and got results but they weren't overly impressive.
Kailee O.
Kailee O.

Does this help with making your lashes look fuller as well? I have the length, I just would really like a serum that will help with volume! Thanks in advance
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, TX

I have been wanting to try this, does it actually work and how long does it take to get results?

Join Now