Add a Photo

By BABE LASH
#68 in Eyelid Primer
Enhance your eyelashes from the inside out with Babe Eyelash Serum. With naturally longer and fuller lashes, there's no need to apply layers of heavy cosmetics. This exclusive formula is designed to create beautiful, effortless lashes in as little as four weeks.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA

I love this product! My lashes are growing so long and thick and very quickly as well! There are so side effects, it really adorable and you just can't beat it! I'm only on my second tube and people comment on how nice my lashes are all the time since I started using this product!
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV

$40 for 6ish months worth of this lash serum. Ive said for so long that my lashes are blonde nubs but not any more!!! Invest in your products this one works!!
Arianna M.
Arianna M.

I am hesitant to buy this but I have heard good things. Can someone tell me how long it took them to see results? Thanks in advanced!!
Andy R.
Andy R.
Marietta, GA

Has anyone used this and have before and after pictures?? I would like to know it the pricey tag is worth it!
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN

Is this serum worth the price tag? Did you see major results with use? I've used another less expensive brand and got results but they weren't overly impressive.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bountiful, UT

I've hear great reviews and am interested to try. How long until you start seeing results? Is it something that you need to continue to use, even after seeing desired results?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, TX

I have been wanting to try this, does it actually work and how long does it take to get results?

Join Now