BeautyEyeLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsBABE LASH
Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH

Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH

THIN, SHORT, or WEAK EYELASHES come from STRESS; curlers that damage or pull out eyelashes, harsh mascara that dries lashes out and speeds up aging, false strip eyelashes and glue that can damage or rip out lashes, not to mention a bad batch of eyelash...

Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH ? How long did you use this product before you saw results?
Is babe lash really work on your lashes? I want to hear from you guys before purchase. Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH
I always thought that lashes serums were bogus and wouldn't really work. Since starting with a good skincare regimen, however, my bottom lashes (the ones that would likely get quite a bit of product on them) have grown quite a bit longer... they're about as long as my top ones now. Now I really want to try a lash serum!! Has anyone else noticed this!?! Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH
Start your review of Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH!
Desiree M.
Tamarac, FL
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Desiree M.
I feel like this was helping me grow my eyelashes. This is an amazing product and company. I love this and def recommend
Michele  C.
Lombard, IL
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Michele  C.
🧡I Received this complimentary and have been using for a few days. Nice packaging…and No irritation or issues with my eyes. This has no tacky odor and is easy to use…..I’ll keep using as the reviews seem promising…. If it works I will definitely purchase. I will update Essential Serum
Danielle D.
Johnstown, PA
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Danielle D.
I’ve been using for about a month now and I haven’t noticed my eyelashes growing. I do use it every other night though so maybe that has something to do with the results. Using it every night caused irritation to my eyes and made them swell slightly. There was a small gap in my eyelashes due to them being pulled out by false lashes and that is now filled in, so I will continue to use it but I was really hoping for my eyelashes to grow longer like the reviews 😕
Laike N.
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Laike N.
Didn’t really do much, did work… took some time for it to work. Good value, for what you get out of it.
Jolynn H.
Bourbonnais, IL
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Jolynn H.
I absolutely love this product. You follow the instructions every day for a week or 2 than every few days, and it works, full lash hallway through the bottle. It's very easy to apply, pull out, do one eye, then turn it over and do the other. I even did my bottom lashes
Misty C.
Smithville, MS
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Misty C.
I was not real sure about this serum at 1st. I’ve used it for a while now & can tell it is working, my lashes are longer. It is very easy to use, just apply to your lash line/lashes. My biggest problem is I do not remember to put it on every night. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so I am sure very good results if you use it every night.
Ashley  M.
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Ashley  M.
I swear by this serum! I use it at night before bed my lashes have never been this long! I've used careprost before this product and I would recommend babelash over that serum and it's way cheaper!!
Lynn S.
Nicholson, GA
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Lynn S.
This was a total shock. I received this with rewards from Peekage and I have to say, I am impressed. While taking pictures of my now green hair, I happened to glance down at my lashes...to be more specific..I can See them.😁😁 I haven't been too consistent with it but I definitely will now. It's even making my half-missing eyebrows grow in fuller and darker. Most definitely gets a "Just try it yourself" recommendation. 😁😁 Oh and Happy New Year.
Annette Dyan G.
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Annette Dyan G.
Ive been using this product for around two weeks, like 3 times a week and I can really see more lashes growing and the ones that I have look curlier and thicker! At least two lashes would fall when I cleansed and washed my face after makeup and that hasnt happened for days now!
Tayler S.
Kansas City, KS
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH uploaded by Tayler S.
This has worked miracles on my lashes! Mine have always been somewhat short and straight. This product along with lash lifts have boosted my confidence 100%! I am a repeat user! You can get the mini sized serum for $7 using the code “BABELASHMINI” :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
il y a un mois
Lynn S. il y a un mois
4 weeks, every night. That tube will last you about 4 months. Check out my IG (same name & profile picture) for my results. All of their prices have been dropped just about in half now and their branding has changed to Babe Original.
Paige O.
Ogden, UT
il y a 7 mois
Babe Lash Eyelash Lach Serum For Longer Lashes 4 ml by BABE LASH. How does babe lash compare to brands anyone else has tried out there???
Samantha S. il y a 7 mois
I've heard good things about Grande Lashes too.
Megan  B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 8 mois
Mariann D. il y a 5 mois
Def love babe lash I’ve been using it a while now and my sensitive eyes are great with it love how it improve my lashes . Their customer service is great too.
Ana T.
Arlington, TX
il y a 2 ans
Babe Lash Eyelash Serum 4 mL Does this product actually help your lashes grow and thick ?
Hillary D. il y a 2 ans
Yes! It took about a month and a half for me to notice a difference, but they became really thick and long! I had multiple people ask if I was wearing false lashes!