Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner

Babe Lash® Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner delivers clean, dramatic lines, intensifying your lashes in a single stroke. It’s the only eyeliner you’ll have that enhances both the health and the appearance of your lashes. Waterproof formula Lasts 24 hours Creates precise, even shapes Use: Use every morning at the beginning of your makeup routine, always applying Enhancing Eyeliner to clean, dry skin. Draw a line along your upper lash line from inner corner to outer corner. For external use only.

Is there a difference in growth or is it just the serum?
What do you love most about this product?
Start your review of Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Nicola P.
Babe Lash does it again for me, with this liquid liner! It glides on easy and fast, and if I mess up, I’m actually alright with it, because it’ll still look cool *to me* I do like taking my time with it, however,and it dries quickly so it doesn’t smear like other liners I’ve struggled with in the past. #liquidlove #InfluensterAwards2020 Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner
Regina G.
Tukwila, WA
Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Regina G.
I love the thin, rubber brush at the end. It feel like a calligraphy pen. Sometimes the little brushes that come with liquid liner are too soft and don’t give you a lot of control. Hopefully, it has the same stuff they use in the lash serum...because the lash serum works!!!! Dare I say my eyelashes are too long???
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
I love this liquid eyeliner it stays on for a while and the color is amazing. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
TKeya A.
Aurora, CO
Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by TKeya A.
Still a bit skeptical about this product. I have noticed that it does not like to go on a top of certain Shadows. It will streak and do that weird liquidy running thing where the ink just does not have pigment and seems to slide off of the lid. Now. Without any product beneath? This is a great liner for a fabulously Fierce wing on a makeup no makeup look. The packaging is stunning the shade of blue is just a hue so special and where. With a slightly holographic tint as you rotate the bottle it is definitely appealing to the eyes.
Lacey S.
Bronx, NY
This eyeliner is great. It’s pretty dark, although I think it could be a bit darker. It lasts all day, but does smudge a bit on the top lid if you have hooded eyes. The waterproof effect is a little too strong for me which makes it tough taking everything off to prepare my eyelashes for the serum their serum.
Angela O.
Eastpoint, FL
This stuff is a miracle, not only is it a eyeliner I would wear anyway but it also helps eyelashes grow. I have used this product for 2 months and can totally tell a difference. I would definitely recommend this product
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this liquid eyeliner. It doesnt wear off or run. The brush or applicator is fine enough to get a thin or bold line. The color is true black. I am not sure if it actually thickens or has any lash growth properties but I really like this as an eyeliner. I am always in search of great makeup and I prefer this over the MAC liquid eyeliner, and that is sayn something.
Lizzet C.
Irving , TX
Este producto lo utilizo para que mi ojo 👁 tengan más volumen al utilizarlo por el cuan aveces lo utilizo para que mis ojos se vean más chicos ...
miranda J.
Love the product very nice on the eyelid very smooth and clean and a good price for the eyeliner
Princess H.
Tulsa, OK
This eye liner is wonderful but I hate the smell it has that’s why I gave it a 3 star other then taht it’s pretty great liner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...